Technical Coordinator, Student and Enrolment Services
Technical Coordinator, Student and Enrolment Services
2200 University Drive,, McKinney Campus
McKinney, Texas, 75071
We are searching for an experienced Technical Coordinator, Student and Enrolment Services
Provide, maintain and support technical solutions for the Student and Enrollment Services division. Analyze, extract and report student information data to support various departments.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Configure, maintain and upgrade various assessment and support systems for the District and provide training to college personnel as needed, including Accuplacer, ACT Compass, CLEP and Qualtrics.
- Respond to Testing Center computer issues at all campuses in a timely manner with the goal of minimizing down-time and student anxiety. Work with other departments to ensure adequate computer availability during registration periods and instructional testing peaks.
- Identify and analyze campus testing centers staff and student needs for the development, implementation and support of effective solutions tailored to the primary functions associated with each District testing center.
- Provide support and administration of the primary system, Testing Center Administration (TCA), for the District.
- Prepare, research, and maintain accurate data student Texas Success Initiative (TSI) information as reported to the THECB on the annual CBM002 report.
- Maintain surveillance systems across the multi-campus institution and provide reports to the Deans in relation to breaches to test security.
- Provide assistance to the Director of Testing and Deans of Student and Enrollment Services in the long range planning and logistics for District testing initiatives.
- Support and assist the SIS Manager with BANNER related maintenance and functionality. Collaborate with the Outcomes and Quality Enhancement department to maintain prerequisite information to ensure appropriate TSI requirements are built into courses in BANNER.
- Working with Academic Technology, Distance Learning, and Network Services to research, evaluate and implement (when appropriate) online testing and software solutions and resources.
- Analyze, extract and report information to audit and maintain TSI and assessment data with the goal of keeping student records accurate.
- Assist Director of Testing, Deans of Student and Enrollment Services and AVP of P-12 Partnerships in planning and logistics for District testing initiatives and programs. Extract data and produce reports to support the needs of various departments, including Leadership Team, Student and Enrollment Services, Institutional Research and Developmental Education.
- Proficient in extracting data with/from, using, proactively updating, and maintaining data software/applications including Qualtrics, Argos, Advanced Excel, SQL-based systems, Canvas, Banner (preferred).
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Perform all duties and maintain all standards in accordance with college policies, procedures and Core Values.
Associate degree from a regionally accredited institution and three (3) years of related experience required.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Knowledge of the principles for relational databases, design and modeling
- Knowledge of surveillance equipment and software, video edition
- Knowledge of BANNER
- Knowledge of TSI rules and regulations
- Knowledge of operating systems and information systems
- Knowledge of procedures and policies related to Student and Enrollment Services
- Knowledge of Argos report writing
- Computer and applicable software skills
- Troubleshooting skills
- Interpersonal skills
- Organizational skills
- Ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing
- Ability to stay abreast of current and emerging technology trends
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships
- Ability to configure, maintain and upgrade various assessment and support systems for the District
- Ability to maintain technical cognizance of in-place District technology, course delivery, testing systems and software applications
Physical Demands and Working Conditions:
Sedentary Work - Exerting up to 10 pounds of force occasionally, a negligible amount of force frequently, and/or constantly having to lift, carry, push, pull or otherwise move objects, including the human body. Sedentary work involves sitting most of the time. Jobs are sedentary if walking and standing are required only occasionally and all other sedentary criteria are met. Positions in this class typically require talking, hearing, seeing, grasping, standing, walking and repetitive motions. Incumbents may be subjected to moving mechanical parts, odors, dusts, poor ventilation, chemicals, oils, extreme temperatures, inadequate lighting and intense noises. Relatively free from unpleasant environmental conditions or hazards. Office environment. Little physical effort required.
***This is a Security Sensitive position. Therefore candidates will be subject to a criminal background check.***
The intent of this job description is to provide a representative summary of the types of duties and responsibilities that will be required of the positions given this title and shall not be construed as a declaration of the specific duties and responsibilities of any particular position. Employees may be requested to perform job-related tasks other than those specifically presented in this description. Fair Labor Standards Act (exempt/non-exempt) is designated by position. The employer actively supports Americans with Disabilities Act and will consider reasonable accommodations.
Employment Type: Full-time Staff
Compensation Type: Annual
Compensation Range: $40,863.00 - 46,992.00
For any employment questions, please contact HR at (972) 985-3783 or firstname.lastname@example.org .
Collin College provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics.
More searches like this
- Administrative Not specified Full Time jobs in McKinney
- Business & Administrative Affairs Not specified Full Time jobs in McKinney
- Computer Services & Information Technology Not specified Full Time jobs in McKinney
- Technology Administration/Other Not specified Full Time jobs in McKinney
- Student Affairs Not specified Full Time jobs in McKinney