Opportunities in Education
Northeastern Illinois University, in Chicago, invites applications and nominations for the following positions for August 2021.
One Administrative and Professional Position
- Social Work (MSW Program Director) (July 1 start)
TEN Tenure Track Teaching Opportunities exist in:
College of Arts and Sciences
- Communication, Media & Theatre (Communication)
- Social Work (Field Education Director, BSW)
College of Business and Management
- Computer Science
- Accounting, Business Law and Finance (Accounting)
- Accounting, Business Law and Finance (Accounting/Information Systems/Analytics)
- Marketing and Management (Entrepreneurship and Strategic Management)
Goodwin College of Education
- Counselor Education (School Counseling)
- Health Sciences and Physical Education (Public Health)
- Literacy, Leadership and Development (Founding Director Ed.D Urban Ed)
About Northeastern Illinois University:
Founded in 1867, Northeastern Illinois University enrolls about 7,000 students through the College of Arts and Sciences, the Daniel L. Goodwin College of Education, the College of Business and Management and the College of Graduate Studies and Research. Northeastern is regarded as the most diverse public comprehensive university in the Midwest and is designated by the U.S. Department of Education as a Hispanic-Serving Institution. Northeastern offers more than 40 undergraduate degree and certificate programs and more than 50 graduate degree, certificate, licensure and endorsement programs.
Northeastern's Main Campus is located on 67 acres in a residential area on the Northwest Side of Chicago. The University has two additional locations in the metropolitan area: the Jacob H. Carruthers Center for Inner City Studies and El Centro. Northeastern also is a founding member of the University Center of Lake County consortium campus in suburban Lake County, north of Chicago.
For further position information, visit:
Northeastern Illinois University is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and invites applications from Women, Minorities, Veterans and Persons with Disabilities, as well as Other Qualified Individuals. Northeastern Illinois University's positions are contingent upon the University's receipt of its State of Illinois appropriation.
More searches like this
- Faculty Positions Tenured/Tenured Track Commensurate with Experience Full Time jobs in Chicago
- Business & Management Tenured/Tenured Track Commensurate with Experience Full Time jobs in Chicago
- Accounting & Finance Tenured/Tenured Track Commensurate with Experience Full Time jobs in Chicago
- Education Tenured/Tenured Track Commensurate with Experience Full Time jobs in Chicago
- Counsellor Education Tenured/Tenured Track Commensurate with Experience Full Time jobs in Chicago