Program Coordinator 2 - (STA006643)
Coordinates and provides senior-level administrative support to an ongoing program at the University.
- Coordinates program to ensure that implementation and prescribed activities are carried out in accordance with specified objectives.
- Participates in planning and develops methods for program implementation and administration; coordinates program activities and processes.
- Reviews program records and reports of activities. Recommends modifications to methods or procedures as required.
- Prepares recurring and ad hoc program reports for management use.
- Assists in preparing reports, proposals, manuals, and other documentation as required for the program.
- Participates in budget planning and is responsible for controlling expenditures in accordance with budget allocations for the program.
- Conducts formal training or gives instruction regarding program policies and procedures.
- Interacts with faculty, staff and students to promote the goals and objectives of the program.
- Develops and maintains database on research studies, policy issues, etc.
- Performs other job related duties as required.
Additional Specific Duties and Responsibilities
- Support students in learning to design, develop, deliver and evaluate online educational materials for academic healthcare professionals.
- Provide individualized consultation to the students to assist them with the research methodology of their doctoral theses.
- Track each student's progress, inform them of program requirements, benchmarks and implement personalized strategies that facilitate student success.
- Design, develop, implement and evaluate multimedia-rich instructional materials for online learning.
Associates and 1 year experience
Education: Requires the ability and knowledge for analysis and interpretation of procedures, policies and practices attainable through specific education and/or training programs in a specialty or technical field. Advanced vocational or electronic skills or a basic knowledge of a professional field is required. An Associate's degree or certification/licensing in a technical specialty program of over 18 months and up to 3 years duration are characteristic of this field.Experience: Requires a minimum of one (1) year of directly job-related experience.
Desired skills and experience
- Doctorate in Education with expertise in educational technology, research methodology, instructional design, curriculum development, and theories/concepts of adult learning
- Development of multimedia-rich instructional materials for online learning (e.g., courses, webinars, MOOCs)
- Experience working with physicians, nurses, administrators, faculty, fellows, residents, medical students, and other health care professionals
- Excellent collaboration skills and the ability to develop and build relationships with diverse populations
- Good organizational skills; detail-oriented; self-starter; creative; and willingness to learn
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize work responsibilities and changes in a fast-paced environment; problem-solving skills
The following documents are required:
- Cover letter
- CV or resume
- A document listing the names and contact information of three professional references.