Laboratory Animal Technician II
Under general supervision, provides routine care and handling of laboratory animals in a safe and sanitary manner.
- Feeds and waters animals.
- Changes animal caging as scheduled, sanitizing rooms, equipment and hallways.
- Conducts daily animal health checks.
- Applies permanent identification devices.
- Ensures that activities are in compliance with AAALAC standards.
- Education Required: High School diploma or GED.
- Experience Required: Two years of relevant experience.
- Certification/Licenses/Registration: Assistant Laboratory
Animal Technician (ALAT) by the American Association for Laboratory
Animal Science (AALAS). Certification must be obtained within one
year of hire or promotion.
Baylor College of Medicine is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action/Equal Access Employer.
More searches like this
- Faculty Positions Not specified Full Time jobs in Houston
- Health & Medicine Not specified Full Time jobs in Houston
- Veterinary Sciences Not specified Full Time jobs in Houston
- Science, Technology & Mathematics Not specified Full Time jobs in Houston
- Agriculture & Animal Sciences Not specified Full Time jobs in Houston