Manager, Gift Processing & Records - (STA006618)
******************Internal Posting Only – Internal Employees Apply Only***********************
Under general supervision, provides direction to and manages the daily operations of the Office of Gift Processing and Records within the division of University Advancement, overseeing all gift acceptance, gift processing and biographical information maintenance for UH System.
- Responsible for the division's adherence to IRS and CASE guidelines regarding the acceptance and receipting of gift contributions to the university.
- Oversees the preparation, data entry, receipting and automated acknowledgement processes for all gifts; manages the administration of corporate matching gift claims and facilitates the transfers of gift stock.
- Assists in the design, development and implementation of forms, departmental policies and procedures and training materials for business and development staff.
- Guides business and financial services staff on the creation of fund codes and ensure proper distribution of funding.
- Collaborates with gift officers and donors across the UH System to resolve issues; expedite timely deposits and receipt of contributions; and facilitates securities and wire transfers of gifts.
- Manages the financial and human resources activities of the department.
- Performs other job-related duties as required.
Bachelors and 3 years experience.
Requires a thorough understanding of both theoretical and practical aspects of an analytical, technical or professional discipline; or the basic knowledge of more than one professional discipline. Knowledge of the discipline is normally obtained through a formal, directly job-related 4 year degree from a college or university or an equivalent in-depth specialized training program that is directly related to the type of work being performed.
Requires a minimum of three (3) years of directly job-related experience.
Additional Information / Preferred Qualifications:
Preferred qualifications include experience working with third party vendors on multi-million-dollar contracts.
Coordinating monthly revenue upload to University Advancement is a plus.
Note: Please provide 3 professional references with your submission.