Assistant Professor - Infectious Disease
The Department of Medicine, Infectious Disease section is seeking a qualified candidate to provide exceptional care.
- Inpatient rounding at Ben Taub Hospital on the General Infectious Diseases and/or Immunocompromised Infectious Diseases consult service
- Outpatient clinic in the Thomas Street Health Center and/or Northwest Health Center or other Harris Health System clinics providing HIV care or general infectious diseases care
- The exact distribution of clinical effort will be determined by the candidates preferences and the clinical needs
- Working with special populations in HIV at TSHC, including supporting rapid HIV treatment and low barrier care for the most needy patients
- Teach/mentor/supervise medical students, residents and fellows
- 1-2 scholarly publications a year
- Active participation in section, department, and health system conferences
Required Education: M.D. or equivalent
Required Licensure: Licensed by the Texas Medical Board
Baylor College of Medicine is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action/Equal Access Employer.