HKU Professoriate Recruitment (Architecture)
The University of Hong Kong (HKU) is pleased to invite outstanding scholars to contribute to our thriving research agenda as well as to Hong Kong’s leading position in the region and beyond.
We will recruit 100 outstanding academics in emerging fields with potential for scientific and scholarly breakthroughs—above and beyond our existing recruitment programme—to join HKU as assistant, associate, or full professors, on tenure-track or with direct tenure.
This is an open-discipline call. Strategic recruitment areas in the Faculty of Architecture include the following:
- Smart Architecture/Facades
- Sustainable Architectural Design
- Environmental Design Science
- Sustainable Architectural Design Technology
- Smart Materials and Fabrication
- Architectural History and Theory
- Landscape Science and Technology
- Sustainable Landscape Design
- Property Technology (PropTech)
- Construction Management Technology
- Smart Buildings
- Urban Design Analytics and Data Science
- Healthy Cities, Health and Wellbeing
- Smart Cities and Future Cities
- Urban Simulation, Machine Learning and Geospatial Modelling
- Climate Change, Urban Resilience and Environmental Sustainability
- Urban and Regional Economics
- Innovative Governance, Entrepreneurship and Leadership
As a high-performing university with internationally recognised strong global connections, HKU offers a stimulating and supportive intellectual environment as well as a highly competitive remuneration and benefits package. Locally and in the region, there are many research collaboration and funding opportunities.
For more information, visit ( https://www.prof-scholars.hku.hk/ ). Applicants are encouraged to apply by Jan 31, 2021 to ensure earlier consideration, but the search will continue until positions are filled. To apply online, please complete applications with a cover letter, curriculum vitae, research statement, teaching statement, 2 or 3 most significant research publications, and contact information for at least three references. We will start reviewing applications in late November, 2020 and invite outstanding candidates for interviews thereafter.
Advertised: Nov 6, 2020 (HK Time)
More searches like this
- Faculty Positions Not specified Full Time jobs in Hong Kong
- Education Not specified Full Time jobs in Hong Kong
- Instructional Technology & Design Not specified Full Time jobs in Hong Kong
- Professional Fields Not specified Full Time jobs in Hong Kong
- Architecture Not specified Full Time jobs in Hong Kong