Lecturer - Chemistry & Physics
TROY UNIVERSITY is a comprehensive public institution serving more than 20,000 students worldwide at four campuses in Alabama, multiple sites throughout the United States, multiple international locations, and through an extensive online learning program.
Troy University is currently accepting applications for the following positions:
Lecturer – Chemistry & Physics:
The Lecturer position in the Department of Chemistry & Physics is a non-tenure track position and is primarily responsible for setting up and teaching electronics courses, as well as Physical Science lecture and laboratory courses on an as-needed basis; and participating in institutional and/or community service.
- Master’s degree in Electrical Engineering
- Demonstrated ability to teach
- Strong collaborative skills
- Ability to work collegially and productively
Please visit our website at www.troyuniversityjobs.com for further details and information on how to apply.
Troy University is an EEO/AA employer.
More searches like this
- Faculty Positions Non-Tenured Track Not specified Full Time jobs in Troy
- Science, Technology & Mathematics Non-Tenured Track Not specified Full Time jobs in Troy
- Other Science & Technology Non-Tenured Track Not specified Full Time jobs in Troy
- Physics & Space Sciences Non-Tenured Track Not specified Full Time jobs in Troy