Research Coordinator II
The Departemnt of Medicine - Health Servies Research is seeking a research coordinator for a three-year project to enhance analysis of national registry of active duty service members and veterans and related clinical and administrative data to improve the health and healthcare of veterans through implementation of best practices at up to 45 sites nationwide. The multidisciplinary team includes physicians, implementation scientist, quality improvement nurse, qualitative researcher, statistician and epidemiologist. The research coordinator will implement tasks to optimize team productivity and efficiency, maintaining regulatory compliance, producing and disseminating reports, performing literature reviews, assisting with data management and analysis, and other duties as assigned.
- Coordinates and schedules meetings and ensures necessary communication, recording, and other functionalities.
- Identifies regulatory compliance needs, gathers pertinent information and materials, assembles complete and accurate submissions, files reports and submissions on time, coordinates responses to regulatory inquiries.
- Performs reviews of the scientific literature and gathers information from other primary sources.
- Supports the submission of grant proposals by the project team.
- Develops, produces, and disseminates productivity reports from the project.
- Supports the data analytics team.
- Supports the implementation team.
- Supports the principal investigator of the project.
- Education Required: Bachelor's degree in a related field. Four years of related experience may substitute for degree requirement.
- Experience Required: One year of relevant experience.
- Certification/Licenses/Registration: None Required.
Baylor College of Medicine is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action/Equal Access Employer.