CRJS Project Coordinator
Job Code/Title 80011 - H - Coordinator AA 1 Position Number HU1129 Working Title CRJS Project Coordinator Department Wilder Sch Of Govt & Public Affairs Organizational Overview
At VCU, we Make it Real through learning, research, creativity, service and discovery — the hallmarks of the VCU experience. A premier, urban, public research university nationally recognized as one of the best employers for diversity, VCU is a great place to work. It’s a place of opportunity, where your success is supported and your career can thrive. VCU offers employees a generous leave package, career paths for advancement, competitive pay, and an opportunity to do mission-driven work.
Recruitment Pool All Applicants Anticipated Hiring Range 20.00 / hour Campus Monroe Park Campus Position Type Hourly Hours/Week 15 hours / week Normal work days M-F Normal work hours 8 am-5pm Job Category Research Does this position provide patient or clinical services to the VCU Health System? No Does this position require a pre-placement medical assessment? No Is any portion of this position grant-funded? Yes - Continuation of this position depends on funding of the grant. Sensitive Position No Resource Critical No Description of the Job
This position stems from a three-year, National Science Foundation-funded study to examine the association between adolescents’ awareness of juvenile sex offender registration policies in Virginia and their self-reported registerable behaviors. The study collects survey data from approximately 1,400 youth at two time points, one year apart. Wave 1 data collection will be supported by a community research partner, and Wave 2 data collection will occur via a link to an online survey.
The project coordinator will prepare survey materials; build the online surveys in REDcap; coordinate with research team members within and outside VCU ; manage participant tracking; manage all project files and data; conducting literature searches; and prepare and submit IRB amendments as necessary.
• Masters degree in a social science or related field
• Outstanding organizational skills
• Strong attention to detail
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to work independently
• Doctoral student applicants welcome
• Experience with REDcap a plus
• Data management experience a plus
• Primary research experience a plus
Job Open Date 11/05/2020 Remove from posting on or before Open Until Filled Yes Special Instructions to Applicants Additional Information Quick Link https://www.vcujobs.com/postings/101499 Supplemental Questions
Required fields are indicated with an asterisk (*).
Optional & Required Documents
- Cover Letter/Letter of Application
More searches like this
- Administrative Not specified Part Time jobs in Richmond
- Academic Affairs Not specified Part Time jobs in Richmond
- Institutional Research & Planning Not specified Part Time jobs in Richmond
- Research Administration Not specified Part Time jobs in Richmond
- Business & Administrative Affairs Not specified Part Time jobs in Richmond