HR Business Analyst
University Code 24231 University Title Business Intelligence Analyst 1-3 University Job Family Information Technology ORP Eligible Yes For more information on ORP, visit: Retirement Plans
Recruitment Pool All Applicants Recruitment Type Multi Title Scope of Search Local Working Title HR Business Analyst Position Number 581640 Position Type Staff Job Status Full-Time FLSA Indicator Exempt Employee Group University Employee Department Human Resources Organizational Overview
At VCU, we Make it Real through learning, research, creativity, service and discovery — the hallmarks of the VCU experience. A premier, urban, public research university nationally recognized as one of the best employers for diversity, VCU is a great place to work. It’s a place of opportunity, where your success is supported and your career can thrive. VCU offers employees a generous leave package, career paths for advancement, competitive pay, and an opportunity to do mission-driven work.
Position Primary Purpose and General Responsibilities
VCU HR has an exciting opportunity for an HR Business Analyst to join our team!
The primary purpose of this position is to provide management support to the Human Resource function in the areas of people metrics, reporting, advanced and predictive analytics, and process improvement.
The position supports the Human Resource leadership team in identifying business challenges and uses data analysis to help influence changes to operations, process or programs.
The HR Business Analyst provides thought leadership in HR budget design and communication and conducts organizational studies.
Minimum Hiring Standards
- Bachelors degree in Business, Computer Science, Statistics, or related discipline (or equivalent experience) coupled with extensive applicable analysis and/or reporting experience
– Microsoft Access, PowerPoint, and Excel experience.
– Experience managing, mentoring, and developing talent.
– Strong attention to detail, analytical acumen, intellectual curiosity, creativity, a proven work ethic, and good communication skills.
– Demonstrated experience working in and fostering a diverse faculty, staff and student environment or commitment to do so as a staff member at VCU .
Preferred Hiring Standards
- Master’s degree in Business, Computer Science, Statistics, or related discipline and extensive applicable analysis and/or reporting experience.
– HRIS Systems experience.
– Experience with survey software and other analytical tools.
Required Licenses/ Certifications Anticipated Hiring Range $60,000-$80,000 Application Process/Additional Information Campus Monroe Park Campus Hours/Week 40 Normal Work Days/Hours Monday-Friday/8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. Job Open Date 11/05/2020 Posting will close on or before Open Until Filled Yes Job Category Accounting/ Management/ Professional Is this a restricted position? No Is this position eligible to participate in alternative work arrangements? Yes Sensitive Position No Resource Critical Yes Quick Link http://www.vcujobs.com/postings/101480 Posting Specific Questions
Required fields are indicated with an asterisk (*).
Optional & Required Documents
- Cover Letter/Letter of Application
- Other Document
More searches like this
- Faculty Positions Not specified Full Time jobs in Richmond
- Business & Management Not specified Full Time jobs in Richmond
- Business Administration Not specified Full Time jobs in Richmond
- Other Business & Management Not specified Full Time jobs in Richmond
- Administrative Not specified Full Time jobs in Richmond