Asst. Ath Director of Ticket Sales& Services - (STA006625)
Responsible to lead and manage ticket revenue generation for the UH Athletics Department including development and execution of strategic internal and external ticket sales plans and initiatives,
- Develop, execute and supervise strategic ticket sales plans and initiatives annual department sales revenue goals.
- Manage and develop third-party ticket solutions partners (ie, IMG Learfield), to include developing annual sales plans, strategies and initiatives that align with achieving annual department goals along with all reconciliation and reporting as required.
- Identify, develop and execute ticket sales leads and prospects to grow our fan base and support UH Athletics programs and events. This also includes sales of season tickets, mini plans, group sales and ticket promotional offers.
- Supports the creation, production and execution of all ticketing related requirements and event builds for UH Athletics and third-party special events along with identifying strategic external services or technology solutions that assist in achieving defined annual department revenue goals.
- Maintains current and historical sales plan data including management of department CRM system to analyze results, track data and effectiveness of implemented ticket sales plans and initiatives for all events.
- Ensures compliance with established policies and procedures and adherence to appropriate audit controls as required by internal/external auditors.
- Collaborates with Athletic Ticket Operations & Service to initiate and execute group sales, marketing and promotional strategies.
- Performs other job-related duties as required.
Bachelors and 5 years experience
Requires a thorough understanding of both theoretical and practical aspects of an analytical, technical or professional discipline; or the basic knowledge of more than one professional discipline. Knowledge of the discipline is normally obtained through a formal, directly job-related 4 year degree from a college or university or an equivalent in-depth specialized training program that is directly related to the type of work being performed.Requires a minimum of five (5) years of directly job-related experience.
More searches like this
- Administrative Not specified Full Time jobs in Houston
- Business & Administrative Affairs Not specified Full Time jobs in Houston
- Business & Administrative Support Not specified Full Time jobs in Houston
- Other Business & Administrative Affairs Not specified Full Time jobs in Houston
- Auxiliary Services Not specified Full Time jobs in Houston