Asst Ath Director of Ticket Operations/Services - (STA006620)
Manages the UH Athletic Ticket Office event service operations including event ticket sales & distribution, client relations, Box Office and guest services functions.
- Manages the Athletic Ticket Office operations and guest services; including hiring and training of all staff.
- Oversees fiscal administration and operations; including reconciliation of ticketing and donation accounts, cash change funds, accounting and reporting requirements, and other related duties.
- Oversees the creation, production and execution of all ticketing related requirements and event builds for UH Athletics and third-party special events.
- Develop, manage and execute game/event day ticket operations; including staffing and scheduling needs; accounting and reporting; deposit of event ticketing receipts and settlement requirements.
- Maintains and tracks ticketing product inventory, facilities and event related manifests, and data files.
- Identifies services or technology solutions to enhance the customer/guest service experience and assist in achieving defined annual department revenue goals.
- Maintains current and historical sales data to assist with analyzing results and related effectiveness of the ticket sales plans and initiatives implemented for UH Athletics events.
- Ensures compliance with established policies and procedures and adherence to appropriate audit controls as required by internal/external auditors.
- Work with Athletic Ticket Sales & Service, other departments and external constituent groups to execute strategic, effective and successful ticket sales plans and initiatives that align with achieving annual department goals.Collaborates with Athletic Ticket Sales & Service to initiate and execute group sales, marketing and promotional strategies. Performs other job-related duties as required.
*Internal Job Posting Only*
Bachelors and 5 years experience
Requires a thorough understanding of both theoretical and practical aspects of an analytical, technical or professional discipline; or the basic knowledge of more than one professional discipline. Knowledge of the discipline is normally obtained through a formal, directly job-related 4 year degree from a college or university or an equivalent in-depth specialized training program that is directly related to the type of work being performed.Requires a minimum of five (5) years of directly job-related experience.
*Internal Job Posting Only*
More searches like this
- Administrative Not specified Full Time jobs in Houston
- Business & Administrative Affairs Not specified Full Time jobs in Houston
- Business & Administrative Support Not specified Full Time jobs in Houston
- Other Business & Administrative Affairs Not specified Full Time jobs in Houston
- Auxiliary Services Not specified Full Time jobs in Houston