Post Doctoral Fellowship
The China Institute for Educational Finance Research (CIEFR) was officially established in 2005, by the Ministry of Finance (MOF), the Ministry of Education (MOE) and Peking University. ??As China???s first academic institution for educational finance research with the joint commitments from China???s central government agencies and one of China???s most prestigious universities, CIEFR was established to primarily take on key projects commissioned by the MOF, MOE and other governmental departments, assisting in the formation of educational finance policies in China through ??innovative and rigorous empirical research.?? CIEFR has been well recognized not only for its contributions to the improvement of informed policy-making regarding educational finance at central and local governmental level in China, but also for the high quality publications of CIEFR faculty members in educational finance research and relating fields internationally and domestically in the past years. ??It further acts as a platform for effective communication among researchers, policymakers, and various stakeholders. ??CIEFR???s academic areas cover various education sectors, including early childhood education, primary and secondary education, vocational education, higher education, and special education. ??The current faculty member???s disciplinary areas include economics of education, educational finance, political economics, law, and measurement & assessment etc. ??To strengthen our research capacity, CIEFR now has position openings to seek 2-3 candidates for postdoctoral researchers.
- Job Description
Job Type: Postdoctoral Fellowship
Duration: 2 years fixed term appointment, can be extended to 3 years maximum with the approval from Peking University.
- With guidance from faculty members, carrying out academic research independently in education finance, education measurement and assessment, /or cross-disciplinary research projects using big data and artificial intelligence (AI) in any education sectors including early childhood education, primary and secondary education, vocational education, higher education and special education.
- Assisting in analysis, researches and field visits in corresponding research projects
- No teaching load required.
Candidates shall have completed PhD in a relevant discipline and are able to work full-time with strong quantitative and/or qualitative skills. ??Candidates shall be healthy and under the age of 35, and dedicated to research in education finance and strong team-working spirit.
Competitive salaries and compensations will be offered according
to the provisions of the relevant laws in China. ??For those with
outstanding achievements, enjoy the same remuneration package as
the assistant researcher of the institute.?? Outstanding Ph.D.
graduates can apply for the Boya Postdoctoral Fellowship at Peking
University. The Boya postdoctoral fellowship would enjoy: (1) basic
annual salary of 185,000 yuan; (2) the postdoctoral apartment
provided by Peking University or a subsidy of 42,000 yuan/year; (3)
the ???without welfare housing??? state subsidy of 12,000
For the Ph.D. graduated from the top 100 overseas universities in the Times Higher Education World University Ranking, according to Peking University regulations, similar remuneration packages as the ???Boya??? postdoc could be offered.
The application pool is open until the position is filled. Interview will be organized timely.
5.1 Please send the documents listed below to email@example.com. The subject of the email should read: Application for Postdoctoral Fellowship.
- Curriculum Vitae
- Cover letter
- 1-2 papers, reports, or the representative works
- 3 recommendation letters
- Research proposal
- Scanned copy of diploma
5.2 Interview will be arranged within one month upon receiving the application materials for qualified applicants. Copies of official diploma and personal identifications are required for the interview.
5.3 Final decision will be made within one week upon interview by CIEFR recruitment committee.??
More searches like this
- Faculty Positions Post-Doc Competitive Full Time jobs in China
- Business & Management Post-Doc Competitive Full Time jobs in China
- Accounting & Finance Post-Doc Competitive Full Time jobs in China
- Professional Fields Post-Doc Competitive Full Time jobs in China
- Public Administration & Policy Post-Doc Competitive Full Time jobs in China