Client Services Specialist Public Relations
Client Services Specialist Public Relations
3452 Spur 399, Collin Higher Education Center
McKinney, Texas, 75069
We are searching for an experiencedClient Services Specialist Public Relations.
Facilitate project requests by internal clients for a broad array of prepared public relations materials in an effort to efficiently deliver timely communication services. Provides administrative support to the Public Relations (PR) Department and Vice President of External Affairs as necessary, including scheduling, reporting, purchasing and other duties as required.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Serve as the point of contact for district clients/departments. Provide outstanding customer service and guidance for submission of requests, use of communications materials and access to the department’s template library.
- Coordinate and prioritize client requests as necessary to meet appropriate deadlines and strategic initiatives. Ensure quality control, as well as adherence to the district’s brand and communications standards.
- Integrate effective processes for communicating with clients regarding projects and production scheduling. Develop time sensitive project schedules to ensure a smooth flow of operations.
- Work with external vendors as needed for communications productions.
- In close coordination with departmental leadership, provide documents and reports, including contracts, financial, travel records, and wide variety of forms. Ensure accuracy in all respects.
- At the direction of departmental leadership, assist with the preparation, revision, implementation, maintenance and monitoring of the departmental budget. Order office supplies, equipment and services through the district’s purchasing system. Process financial documents according to approved procedures.
- Open, sort and distribute mail. Maintain filing system including correspondence and inventory records.
- Maintain a working knowledge of college procedures and policies and respond to emergency situations in a calm, professional manner.
- May assist in planning, hosting and supporting official district events.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Perform all duties and maintain all standards in accordance with college policies, procedures and Core Values.
Associate degree or higher from a regionally accredited institution required. Four (4) years of related experience or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Graphic design software and/or editing experience a plus.
Two (2) additional years of directly related experience may be substituted for the education requirement.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Knowledge of college policies, practices and procedures
- Knowledge of Associated Press (AP) Style writing guidelines
- Knowledge of office management practices and procedures
- Knowledge of MS Office Suite, including Outlook
- Knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite, Photoshop, Acrobat, etc.
- Basic knowledge of graphic design
- Strong organizational skills
- Competent verbal and written communication skills
- Effective interpersonal skills
- Proofreading and editing skills
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships
- Ability to pay close attention to detail
- Ability to operate office equipment
- Ability to handle mail and email correspondence
- Ability to discretely manage confidential information and processes
- Ability to manage schedules and calendars
- Ability to research, purchase, or otherwise obtain services, equipment and supplies
- Ability to develop and manage budgets
Physical Demands and Working Conditions:
Medium Work - Exerting up to 50 pounds of force occasionally, up to 20 pounds of force frequently, and/or up to 20 pounds of force constantly having to move objects. Positions in this class typically include talking, hearing, seeing, grasping, standing, walking and repetitive motions, stooping, kneeling, crouching, and reaching, climbing and balancing, plus pushing, pulling and lifting. Relatively free from unpleasant environmental conditions or hazards. Office environment. Occasional physical effort required.
***This is a Security Sensitive position. Therefore candidates will be subject to a criminal background check.***
The intent of this job description is to provide a representative summary of the types of duties and responsibilities that will be required of the positions given this title and shall not be construed as a declaration of the specific duties and responsibilities of any particular position. Employees may be requested to perform job-related tasks other than those specifically presented in this description. Fair Labor Standards Act (exempt/non-exempt) is designated by position. The employer actively supports Americans with Disabilities Act and will consider reasonable accommodations.
Employment Type: Full-time Staff
Compensation Type: Annual
Compensation Range: $43,315.00 - 49,812.00
For any employment questions, please contact HR at (972) 985-3783 or email@example.com .
Collin College provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics.
More searches like this
- Faculty Positions Not specified Full Time jobs in McKinney
- Communications Not specified Full Time jobs in McKinney
- Public Relations & Advertising Not specified Full Time jobs in McKinney
- Administrative Not specified Full Time jobs in McKinney
- Business & Administrative Affairs Not specified Full Time jobs in McKinney