Assistant Registrar - Student Records
Aurora University seeks talented staff and administrators who are passionate about supporting an inclusive community dedicated to the transformative power of learning.
Position Purpose: The Assistant Registrar is a member of the leadership team within the Registrar’s Office and supports learning by assisting with the day-to-day operations of the Registrar’s Office.
Essential Job Functions:
Essential Job Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree required
- One to three years’ prior experience in a Registrar’s Office or comparable field preferred
- Experience with Ellucian Colleague preferred
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills; ability to work effectively with diverse populations of students, faculty and staff
- Excellent organization skills with strong attention to detail
- Ability to multi-task and be flexible in response to changing priorities
- Strategic thinking with the ability to identify and to solve problems
- Excellent computer skills, to include the Microsoft Office suite
- Ability to move about campus, spend long periods at a computer station, and stand for extended periods of time.
Benefit-eligible positions offer excellent benefits including health, dental, life, vision, long term disability, a 403(b) retirement plan through TIAA, and tuition remission. Please send resume with cover letter and contact information for three references including name, telephone and email address.
347 South Gladstone Ave
Aurora, IL 60506
630-844-5650 - fax
email@example.com - email
Aurora University is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
More searches like this
- Administrative Not specified Full Time jobs in Aurora
- Academic Affairs Not specified Full Time jobs in Aurora
- Academic Administration Not specified Full Time jobs in Aurora
- Business & Administrative Affairs Not specified Full Time jobs in Aurora
- Business & Administrative Support Not specified Full Time jobs in Aurora