Enrollment Counselor- Ottumwa
Buena Vista University has an opening for an Enrollment Counselor based at the Ottumwa site, located on the Indian Hills Community College campus. The position reports directly to the Assistant Director of Enrollment. The primary responsibilities of this position are to develop new leads, maintain a recruitment territory and build strong relationships with constituents of BVU through extensive outreach utilizing text, email, phone calling, and Zoom. The enrollment counselor will be responsible for developing a deep understanding of our customer relationship management (CRM) system and maintaining accurate and clean data. The enrollment counselor will represent BVU to potential new students in a professional manner, matching student needs with the benefits of a BVU education. This position represents the university at educational fairs, professional organizations, community colleges, special events, community events, and virtual BVU and non-BVU events.
The ideal candidate would be comfortable speaking in front of people whether in person, over the phone, or through Zoom. Bachelor’s degree is required and 3-5 years of excellence in sales and/or higher education strongly preferred. Availability to work some evenings and weekends as needed; travel will be required. A background check will be conducted on the final candidate.
More searches like this
- Administrative Not specified Full Time jobs in Ottumwa
- Business & Administrative Affairs Not specified Full Time jobs in Ottumwa
- Conference & Special Event Administration Not specified Full Time jobs in Ottumwa
- Student Affairs Not specified Full Time jobs in Ottumwa
- Admissions, Enrollment, Retention & Registrar Not specified Full Time jobs in Ottumwa