MOSDOH - Accreditation Specialist
A.T. Still University's Missouri School of Dentistry & Oral Health (ATSU-MOSDOH) is seeking an Accreditation Specialist on the Kirksville, Missouri, campus. The position reports to Vice Dean, Academic Affairs and provides oversight and assistance to the Vice Dean. The Accreditation Specialist is responsible for assisting in the preparation and submission of all accreditation and other related documents including but not limited to the Commission on Dental Accreditation (CODA) for the Pre-Doctoral education program, as well as assisting in drafting MOSDOH policies. They will assist in the performance of ongoing operations and communications of the program and will handle confidential information necessary to fulfill the job duties in a professional manner at all times.
Major Job Duties
- Assist in the preparation and submission of all accreditation, educational documents and other related documents.
- Assist with developing and writing MOSDOH policies, guidelines, protocols, etc. and prepare reports.
- Coordinate, plan, and schedule meetings, make appropriate reservations and food arrangements, contact meeting attendees, and prepare all documents for CODA, Academic Progress Committee, etc.
- Facilitate contact between faculty, administrators, and Vice Dean. Write and/or finalize reports, minutes, and correspondence. Maintain files, reports, and records.
- Assist with updating and maintaining MOSDOH policy and assist with distribution to faculty and staff.
- Assist in the preparation and submission of all accreditation and other related documents associated but not limited to CODA.
- Archive documents, educational materials, and files associated with but not limited to accreditation.
- Review and assist the Vice Dean in writing and developing MOSDOH policies.
- Coordinate/manage assigned projects.
- Assist with the preparation of meeting minutes, reports, surveys, correspondence, etc.
- Help plan, coordinate, and assist with ceremonies and special events (such as but not limited to all commencement related events, senior awards banquet, orientation events, white coat ceremony, etc.).
- Help maintain the MOSDOH G-drive.
- Typing, answering the phone, and screening calls; sorting and prioritizing mail; scheduling appointments, maintaining calendar, making travel arrangements, and assist with travel advances and reimbursements.
- Other relevant duties as assigned by the Vice Dean.
- A four year college degree in legal studies, education, or a related field.
- A master’s degree is desired or the equivalent combination of education/experience from which comparable knowledge and abilities are acquired.
- Must have excellent computer skills with good working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, Access, and PowerPoint. Knowledgeable of Google email functions, electronic calendars, and Internet search engines.
- Polished written, oral, and interpersonal communications skills
- Effective time management
- Organizational skills
- Detail oriented
- Writing, proofing and editing abilities
- Professional office and phone etiquette
- Ability to multitask
- Team player
- Willing to work independently and closely with others
- Be of even temperament
- Especially be willing to treat students, staff, and faculty in a collegial manner
- Be able to juggle several projects while meeting deadlines with strong prioritization abilities
- Represent ATSU in a highly professional manner, both internally and externally
More searches like this
- Administrative Not specified Full Time jobs in Kirksville
- Academic Affairs Not specified Full Time jobs in Kirksville
- Academic Administration Not specified Full Time jobs in Kirksville
- Accreditation Not specified Full Time jobs in Kirksville
- Faculty Affairs Not specified Full Time jobs in Kirksville