Sr. HR Business Partner - (STA006597)
The Sr. HR Business Partner (Sr. HRBP) position is responsible for aligning business objectives with employees and management in designated business units. The Sr. HRBP serves as a consultant to management on human resources- related issues. The Sr. HRBP will act as an employee champion and change agent. The Sr. HRBP assesses and anticipates HR-related needs. Communicating needs proactively with our HR department and business management, and the Sr. HRBP seeks to develop integrated solutions. The Sr. HRBP formulates partnerships across the HR function to deliver value-added service to management and employees that reflect the business objectives of the organization.
- Conducts weekly meetings with respective business units.
- Consults with line management, providing HR guidance when appropriate.
- Analyzes trends and metrics in partnership with the HR group to develop solutions, programs and policies.
- Manages and resolves complex employee relations issues.
- Maintains in-depth knowledge of legal requirements related to day-to-day management of employees, reducing legal risks and ensuring regulatory compliance.
- Partners with the legal department as needed/required. Provides day-to-day performance management guidance to line management (coaching, counseling, career development, disciplinary actions).
- Works closely with management and employees to improve work relationships, build morale, and increase productivity and retention.
- Participates in strategic planning with respective client groups working with internal HR teams (Compensation, Benefits, Payroll and Talent Acquisition) to help the business meet present and future goals.
- Provides guidance and input on business unit restructures, workforce planning and succession planning.
- Identifies training needs for business units and individual executive coaching needs. Participates in evaluation and monitoring of success of training programs. Follows-up to ensure training objectives are met. Proactively identify partnership opportunities to foster effective relationships between HR and the community (e.g. monthly update meetings, cross functional project teams, brown bag lunches Halls, etc.) Performs other job-related duties as required.
Bachelors and 5 years experience
Requires a thorough understanding of both theoretical and practical aspects of an analytical, technical or professional discipline; or the basic knowledge of more than one professional discipline. Knowledge of the discipline is normally obtained through a formal, directly job-related 4 year degree from a college or university or an equivalent in-depth specialized training program that is directly related to the type of work being performed. Requires a minimum of five (5) years of directly job-related experience.
More searches like this
- Faculty Positions Not specified Full Time jobs in Houston
- Business & Management Not specified Full Time jobs in Houston
- Business Administration Not specified Full Time jobs in Houston
- Management Not specified Full Time jobs in Houston
- Other Business & Management Not specified Full Time jobs in Houston