Tandon Faculty First Look Fellow
The NYU Tandon School of Engineering invites scholars currently underrepresented in engineering fields who are nearing completion of their PhDs or who are in post-doctoral positions to apply for Tandon Faculty First Look Fellowships.
Fellows will have the opportunity to present and receive feedback on their ongoing research, engage with NYU faculty from a range of engineering disciplines, and participate in workshops designed to help them advance their careers.
The Tandon Faculty First Look program will be held via Zoom, Friday, March 12, 2021, 10 AM-4:30 PM.Qualifications
Eligible participants include doctoral degree candidates and post-doctoral fellows working in fields represented by NYU Tandon’s faculty, departments, and research centers. Women and applicants of African-American, Latinx, American Indian, or Alaskan Native descent, and people with disabilities are particularly encouraged to apply.Application Instructions
Interested candidates will submit the following (as individual documents) when the application process is open:
- Personal Statement: to include career aspirations, your contribution to diversity and inclusion in the Academy, anticipated dissertation completion date, and why participating in NYU Tandon’s Faculty First Look will help you achieve your goals. Maximum 750-word count.
- Dissertation Abstract: maximum 250-word count.
- Curriculum Vitae.
- Letter of Recommendation from dissertation advisor, verifying anticipated dissertation date.
- Supplemental Form.
Application deadline is December 15, 2020. Please submit materials electronically through Interfolio.Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
For people in the EU, click here for information on your privacy rights under GDPR: www.nyu.edu/it/gdpr
NYU is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to a policy of equal treatment and opportunity in every aspect of its recruitment and hiring process without regard to age, alienage, caregiver status, childbirth, citizenship status, color, creed, disability, domestic violence victim status, ethnicity, familial status, gender and/or gender identity or expression, marital status, military status, national origin, parental status, partnership status, predisposing genetic characteristics, pregnancy, race, religion, reproductive health decision making, sex, sexual orientation, unemployment status, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis. Women, racial and ethnic minorities, persons of minority sexual orientation or gender identity, individuals with disabilities, and veterans are encouraged to apply for vacant positions at all levels.
NYU aims to be among the greenest urban campuses in the country and carbon neutral by 2040. Learn more at nyu.edu/sustainability
More searches like this
- Faculty Positions Fellowship Not specified Part Time jobs in Brooklyn
- Education Fellowship Not specified Part Time jobs in Brooklyn
- Education Administration & Leadership Fellowship Not specified Part Time jobs in Brooklyn
- Science, Technology & Mathematics Fellowship Not specified Part Time jobs in Brooklyn
- Engineering Fellowship Not specified Part Time jobs in Brooklyn