Adjunct Professor, Pharmacy Technician
Adjunct Professor, Pharmacy Technician
2550 Bending Branch Way, Collin College Technical Campus
Allen, Texas, 75013
Since offering its first classes at area high schools in 1985, Collin College has expanded to serve more than 55,000 credit and continuing education students each year. The only public college in the county, the college offers more than 100 degrees and certificates in a wide range of disciplines. Through its campuses, centers, and programs, Collin County Community College District fulfills community and industry needs and its statutory charge by providing: Academic courses in the arts and sciences to transfer to senior institutions; Programs leading to baccalaureate degrees, associate degrees or certificates, including technical programs, designed to develop marketable skills and promote economic development; Continuing adult education programs for academic, professional, occupational and cultural enhancement; Developmental education and literacy programs designed to improve the basic skills of students; A program of student support services, including counseling and learning resources designed to assist individuals in achieving their educational and career goals; Workforce, economic, and community development initiatives designed to meet local and statewide needs.
We are searching for an experienced Adjunct Professor, Pharmacy Technician .
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Teach courses in accordance with the schedule of classes and follow the approved course descriptions and syllabi established by the Division faculty and administered by the Associate Dean/Director.
- Teaching assignments may be on one or more of the college's campuses or off-site locations and may include evening and weekend programs. Collin College is not hiring for on-line instruction at this time.
- May include Dual Credit courses.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Perform all duties and maintain all standards in accordance with college policies, procedures and Core Values.
Must possess an associate degree or higher from a regionally accredited institution and be currently licensed and certified Pharmacy Technician in Texas.
Three (3) years of experience of related experience in health care required.
Experience in health and science programs coordination and accreditation process is preferred.
ACPE certified instructor for sterile compounding and aseptic techniques (SCAT) is desired.
Must possess a bachelor’s degree or higher in Pharmacy from a board approved ACPE accredited college/university or its equivalent (approved FPGE accreditation).
Three (3) years of experience of related experience required.
Must possess a current license to practice as a Pharmacist in Texas or certification as a Certified Pharmacy Technician (CPhT)
Community college or university teaching experience is desired.
***This is a Security Sensitive position. Therefore candidates will be subject to a criminal background check.***
The above description is an overview of the job. It is not intended to be an all-inclusive list of duties and responsibilities of the job as duties and responsibilities may change with business needs. Collin College reserves the right to add, change, amend, or delete portions of this job description at any time, with or without notice. Reasonable accommodations may be made by Collin College in its discretion to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Employment Type: Part-time Adjunct Faculty
Compensation Type: Hourly
Compensation Range: $51.16 - 60.19
For any employment questions, please contact HR at (972) 985-3783 or email@example.com .
Collin College provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics.
More searches like this
- Faculty Positions Adjunct Not specified Part Time jobs in McKinney
- Health & Medicine Adjunct Not specified Part Time jobs in McKinney
- Other Health & Medicine Adjunct Not specified Part Time jobs in McKinney
- Pharmacology Adjunct Not specified Part Time jobs in McKinney
- Professional Fields Adjunct Not specified Part Time jobs in McKinney