Administrative Assistant III (PT Grant Funded), CPRN20310CE
Provide support to ABE/HSE/ELA students and staff by performing intake, assessment, placement, registration and state reporting services. Assist with the overall data clerical operation of the Illinois Community College Board Data and Information System Illinois (DAISI). Responsible for data entry to maintain DAISI database for agency reporting.
- Complete student intake forms for ELA/ABE/HSE in order to properly register students into the appropriate level of classes and obtain the state mandated information.
- Administer, score, explain, and understand all IL state-mandated placement tests in order to properly advise and place/register the student into the appropriate class level.
- Collect and enter students demographic, testing, and registration information into the COD student system and into ICCB state reporting system (DAISI).
- Determine whether retesting is needed based on test scores for both CASES and TABE. Administer and score retests.
- Resolve student registration errors, holds, and roster issues in both the College and ICCB State reporting (DAISI) systems.
- Provide detailed program information to all students, telephone inquiries, and walk-ins.
- Prepare and provide/distribute grant related forms and term packets to all ABE/HSE/ELA adjunct faculty.
- Generate required ICCB Enrollment, Performance, Profile and Master List reports.
- Maintain, organize, and file grant student records (Hard Copies).
- Assist in filling faculty book orders and testing orders.
- Assist with promotional marketing material creation/distribution/events.
- Assist in establishing and maintaining DAISI student database files for the ICCB state and federal grants.
- Other related duties as assigned to meet the needs of the ICCB-funded Adult Education programs.
EXPERIENCE: One (1) year experience working in an office environment. Excellent communication and customer service skills.
EDUCATION: High School diploma or GED certificate.
EXPERIENCE: More than two (2) years' experience in an office environment. Bilingual in English/Spanish.
EDUCATION: Associates Degree
Telephone, PC, fax, copier and calculator.
Ability to lift boxes of records and materials up to 25 lbs.
Schedule Hours: Monday through Thursday, 1pm to 7pm
This position requires a background check at the expense of the College.