Vice President for Enrollment Management and Institutional Effectiveness
Community College of Philadelphia
Community College of Philadelphia is dedicated to promoting a work environment that attracts and retains talented and diverse faculty and staff, and which challenges each of us to achieve at the highest level while contributing to the mission of the College. We value and support a culturally diverse and intellectually dynamic community to prepare our students for global citizenship. Join us as we transition from our first 50 years into the next and build upon a legacy that will impact the city of Philadelphia and beyond.Community College of Philadelphia is seeking to fill a Vice President for Enrollment Management and Institutional Effectiveness position. Serving as a member of the President's Cabinet, the Vice President for Enrollment Management & Institutional Effectiveness provides leadership in the development, implementation and assessment of strategies to support the College's recruitment and retention goals for all new and returning students. Primary areas of oversight include the Financial Aid department, Bursar's Office, Student Records & Registration, Admissions and Enrollment Management, Enrollment Management Systems, International Student Services, Institutional Research, and the College's regional centers. In collaboration with the President and the other members of the President's cabinet, the VP for Enrollment Management and Institutional Effectiveness is responsible for the development of data-driven strategies to increase student enrollment for degree, non-degree, credit, and non-credit students, while utilizing research and data to identify and remove barriers that would impede student success and retention. This position collaborates with internal stakeholders to ensure positive enrollment growth based on student learning and development, as well as external stakeholders and City organizations to enhance recruitment strategies.
For a complete position description, and to apply online, please visit our career site at jobs.ccp.edu, or click the “Apply” button.
Community College of Philadelphia recognizes that our employees are important and vital to our success. We offer a high-quality, comprehensive program of benefits, which represents an important component of total compensation.
Our benefits include:
- Medical, dental and prescription drug plans for employee and all of their eligible family members
- College-paid life and disability insurance
- College closes for Winter Break the week between Christmas and New Years and for a week in March for Spring Break
- Tuition remission (for classes at the College)
- Forgivable tuition loan (for classes at any accredited academic institution)
- 403(b) retirement plan with 10% College contribution
- Healthcare and Dependent Care flexible spending accounts
- College operates on a 4-day work week during the summer months
- Paid vacation plus holiday and personal time off
Community College of Philadelphia is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
• Master's degree required.
• A minimum of seven (7) years of experience leading a comprehensive enrollment management function within higher education required.
• Demonstrated proficiency using student functionalities of ERP systems, such as Banner; and CRM systems, such as Recruit required.
• Proven success record and demonstrated ability to develop and implement innovative enrollment strategies and initiatives required.
• Demonstrated ability to make data-informed decisions and drive results required.
• Strong leadership and management skills with demonstrated ability to collaborate purposefully and effectively with faculty, staff, students and other constituencies in positive and inclusive ways required.
• Strong customer-focused orientation and analytical skills required.
• Demonstrated ability to use information technology to enhance operations and service delivery required.
• Extensive knowledge of current issues, trends, and best practices in the area of enrollment management required.
• Knowledge of federal and state financial aid program regulations required.
• Knowledge and understanding of FERPA and other federal and state privacy laws/mandates required.
• Commitment to a student success agenda and ability to work effectively with an ethnically and culturally diverse campus community required.
• Ability to think critically, strategically and analytically required.
• Excellent oral, written, and interpersonal skills required.
• Doctorate degree preferred. Any and all degrees must be from a recognized institutional accreditor.
• Experience at a community college preferred.
• Previous experience in the areas of research and assessment preferred.
• Previous experience working in a unionized environment preferred.