Department of Comparative Literature - Global Literatures of Colonialism and Imperialism at
The Department of Comparative Literature at the University of California, Davis invites applicants for a faculty position at the rank of Associate or Full Professor, effective July 1, 2018, with a specialization in comparative studies of literatures structured or informed by colonial and imperial relations in the period spanning the nineteenth century into the mid-twentieth. We encourage applications from candidates with interests in networks of exchange, colonialism, imperialism, anti-colonial and anti-imperial resistance, their corresponding literary genres, and cultural media. Applicants must demonstrate a strong research profile and a commitment to excellence in teaching. A Ph.D. in Comparative Literature or a related field is required.
For full consideration, complete applications should be received no later than November 1, 2017. Only complete applications will be considered. The position will remain open until filled.
Applications can be submitted @ https://recruit.ucdavis.edu/apply/JPF01771
A complete application includes:
1. Letter of application
2. Curriculum Vitae
3. Statement of Contribution to Diversity
4. Contact information ONLY for three (3) references
The University of California at Davis is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer with a strong institutional commitment to the achievement of diversity among its faculty and staff. It is also a smoke-free campus. UC Davis supports family-friendly recruitments: http://academicaffairs.ucdavis.edu/wl-brochure.pdf
More searches like this
- Faculty Positions Tenured/Tenured Track Competitive Full Time jobs in Davis
- Education Tenured/Tenured Track Competitive Full Time jobs in Davis
- Other Education Tenured/Tenured Track Competitive Full Time jobs in Davis
- Humanities Tenured/Tenured Track Competitive Full Time jobs in Davis
- English & Literature Tenured/Tenured Track Competitive Full Time jobs in Davis