Assistant/Associate Professor, Ambulatory Care in Oncology
The College of Pharmacy at Belmont University is seeking applications for a tenure-track creative & entertainment industries faculty position at the rank of Assistant/Associate Professor, Ambulatory Care in Oncology
- Complete 18 workload hours, or equivalent, per academic year.
- Advise and mentor students in research and other class-related projects.
- Engage in activities to support the mission and vision of Belmont University and the college in which you teach.
- Participate in departmental and university committee work.
- Engage in scholarly activity and professional development.
- Advise students in course selection and degree completion.
- Participate in a local church and the community.
- Abide by all relevant university and/or department procedures and policies.
- Manage online grading system.
- Timely submission of book orders, if textbooks required.
- Maintain regular office hours.
- The above statements describe the job’s essential responsibilities and requirements. They are not an exhaustive list of the duties that may be assigned to job incumbents.
- A Pharm.D.. is required.
- Prefer five years as a faculty member in a college of pharmacy or equivalent experiences as a practitioner/mentor/leader in the profession.
- Expertise in oncology is required.
- Residency training and board certification or other post-graduate credentials in oncology are preferred.
For additional information about the position and to complete the online application, candidates are directed to https://jobs.belmont.edu
An electronic version of a Cover Letter, Curriculum Vitae, Teaching Philosophy, and a Response to Belmont's Mission, Vision, and Values statement articulating how the candidate's knowledge, experience, and beliefs have prepared him/her to contribute to a Christian community of learning and service must be attached in order to complete the online application.
Belmont University seeks to attract and retain highly qualified faculty and staff that share the University's values and will contribute to its mission and vision to be a leader among teaching universities bringing together the best of liberal arts and professional education in a Christian community of learning and service.
A comprehensive, co-educational university located in Nashville, Tennessee, Belmont is among the fastest growing universities in the nation. Belmont is home to nearly 8,500 students who come from every state and more than 36 countries, and the University is nationally ranked and consistently recognized as a “Most Innovative” institution by U.S. News & World Report. Committed to being a leader among teaching universities, Belmont brings together the best of liberal arts and professional education in a Christian community of learning and service. The University’s purpose is to help students explore their passions and develop their talents to meet the world’s needs. With more than 95 areas of undergraduate study, more than 25 master’s programs and five doctoral degrees, there is no limit to the ways Belmont University can expand an individual's horizon.
The selected candidate will be required to complete a background check satisfactory to the University