Research Coordinator II
The section of Gastroenterology & Hepatology is looking to hire a Research Coordinator II to coordinate day to day activities for Dr. Kanwal's U01, manage data collection, and assist with research patient recruitment.
- Interviewing, screening, and recruiting patients for Dr. Kanwal's U01 to make sure patients are eligible for recruitment.
- Manage patient database and mine data, presenting to PI weekly.
- Collect and maintain paperwork, including patient consent forms.
- Provide detailed patient information for study, including scheduling for follow-ups.
- Maintain regulatory IRB documents for study.
- Order research supplies.
- Education Required: Bachelor's degree in a related field. Four years of related experience may substitute for degree requirement.
- Experience Required: One year of relevant experience.
- Certification/Licenses/Registration: None Required.
Baylor College of Medicine is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action/Equal Access Employer.
More searches like this
- Administrative Not specified Full Time jobs in Houston
- Academic Affairs Not specified Full Time jobs in Houston
- Research Administration Not specified Full Time jobs in Houston
- Business & Administrative Affairs Not specified Full Time jobs in Houston
- Business & Administrative Support Not specified Full Time jobs in Houston