Research Administration Specialist - Grant Applications Management
The candidate is an integral part of the Center’s administrative team and will work closely with the Administrator in carrying out the Center’s missions. The candidate will have major responsibility in grant application submissions. Candidate should be exceptional at managing his/her own deadlines and working with little supervision.
Contribute to the implementation of pre-award and/or post award activities and programs including, but not limited to, successful submission of research grants, progress reports, and close out.
- Submit and monitor applications through the grant life cycle to include interpreting requirements and making recommendations to supported faculty.
- Approve and monitor financial transactions and activities of faculty grant accounts by reviewing and reconciling accounts.
- Develop and prepare grant reports.
- Contribute to developing and monitoring grant project timelines.
- In collaboration with the Sponsored Programs Office, create sub-contracts and other relevant documents.
- Track and communicate NIH guidelines regarding progress report and close out documents.
- Ensure that each application is in compliance with sponsor guidelines, the budget complies with college and sponsor requirements, and that all required sections of applications are complete and submitted in a timely manner.
- Prepares personnel lists, changes, and additions and produces analytical reports as needed.
- Represents the HCOA at special functions, develop written correspondence while maintaining a confidential, professional and pleasant demeanor, maintains calendar, and coordinates complex travel.
- Education Required: High School diploma or GED.
- Experience Required: Four years of relevant experience.
- Certification/Licenses/Registration: None Required.
Baylor College of Medicine is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action/Equal Access Employer.
More searches like this
- Administrative Not specified Full Time jobs in Houston
- Academic Affairs Not specified Full Time jobs in Houston
- Other Academic Affairs Not specified Full Time jobs in Houston
- Business & Administrative Affairs Not specified Full Time jobs in Houston
- Other Business & Administrative Affairs Not specified Full Time jobs in Houston