Research Operations Associate
Oversees, manages, and leads day-to-day research operations to ensure that current and long-term business goals are met.
- Serves as main point of contact for key logistics dedicated to external clients. Requires excellent communication.
- Provide logistics oversight and end to end distribution and storage management for manufactured cell products.
- Work closely with Quality Assurance, Manufacturing, and Research Labs at the Center for Cell and Gene Therapy to coordinate receipt and shipments of blood and cell therapy products.
- Train on GMP and BCM procedures to retrieve and deposit cellular products into liquid nitrogen freezers
- Learn, implement and train applicable staff members on usage of external client chain of custody software and labels.
- Assist in managing meetings and conference calls with external client and other administrative duties as assigned.
- Education Required: Bachelor's degree in a related field.
- Experience Required: Two years of relevant experience.
- Certification/Licenses/Registration: None Required.
- Experience in leadership, managing and coordination.
Baylor College of Medicine is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action/Equal Access Employer.