The Bookstoreat St. Catherine University invites
applications for aBookstore Coordinatorposition. This is a
temporary, part-time position expected to end in June 2021.
Join a dedicated team in the Bookstore and help ensure students have textbooks and necessary supplies at affordable costs!
St. Catherine University in St. Paul/Minneapolis, Minnesota, is a comprehensive Catholic university and home to one of the nation’s largest colleges for women, with associate and graduate programs for both women and men. Founded by the Sisters of St. Joseph of Carondelet in 1905, the University integrates liberal arts and professional education within the Catholic traditions of intellectual inquiry and social teaching. Committed to excellence and opportunity, St. Catherine enrolls nearly 5,000 students in certificate, associate, baccalaureate, master’s and doctoral programs in traditional day and evening/weekend/online formats.
- Manage logistics for textbooks including receiving, packing
orders, and returns to wholesalers
- Manage inventory of apparel and gift categories
- Assist with inventory counts, category inventory updates, and
new item set up
- Assist with proof branding for customized products
- Communicate via email with faculty regarding textbook
- Assist with textbook rental return process
- Assist on salesfloor with merchandising of apparel and gifts
- High School Diploma orGED
- College degree or secondary education background
- Retail experience
We seek creative, adaptable staff who enjoy working in a university climate that promotes cultural diversity, multicultural understanding, and cultural fluency. Consistent with the university’s commitment to women, diversity and social justice, preference will be given to candidates who manifest these themes in their experience and service.
St. Catherine University is an equal opportunity employer. Our commitment to inclusion reflects the central value of the Sisters of St. Joseph of Carondelet to “love of neighbor without distinction” and provides a learning and working environment that is enriched by the diversity of all our members. Individuals of religious, racial, ethnic, gender identity, nation of origin, or disability groups that have traditionally had less representation in higher education are encouraged to apply. Should you need an interview accommodation please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 651-690-6565.To Apply and Special/Other Requirements Summary
Visit https://stcatherine.peopleadmin.com/postings/search to apply. Three references and successful completion of a background check will be required for employment. For information, contact Jennifer Anderson at email@example.com. Application deadline is 11/13/20.
St. Catherine University
2004 Randolph Avenue, St. Paul, MN 55105
Equal Opportunity Employer / Drug Free Workplace / Tobacco Free Workplace
Our university is a proud member of the Upper MidwestHERCand is committed to recruiting and retaining outstanding and diverse faculty and staff and assisting dual career couples. For more information and to find other higher education jobs in the Upper Midwest region, visit: www.uppermidwestherc.org.Posting Number 20200048-STAFF Posting Start Date 10/28/2020 Application Deadline 11/13/2020 Posting Specific Questions
Required fields are indicated with an asterisk (*).
- What is your highest level of completed education?
- Some high school
- High school diploma or GED
- Some college
- Associate's degree
- Bachelor's degree
- Some graduate school
- Master's degree
- Professional degree (e.g., JD, MD)
- Doctoral degree
- Are you presently legally authorized to work in the United
States for any U.S. employer? Please be aware that St. Catherine
University is only able to consider candidates who are authorized
to work in the United States.
- St. Catherine University welcomes applications from candidates
who are traditionally under-represented. We are happy to consider
candidates who are currently in possession of a temporary work
visa, however, please be aware that we do not offer employment visa
sponsorship. Will you now or in the future require an employer to
sponsor you for an employment-based visa/status in the U.S. (e.g.
- Can you perform the essential functions of this position with
or without accommodation?
- Cover Letter
More searches like this
- Faculty Positions Not specified Full Time jobs in Saint Paul
- Education Not specified Full Time jobs in Saint Paul
- Special Education Not specified Full Time jobs in Saint Paul
- Professional Fields Not specified Full Time jobs in Saint Paul
- Social Work & Human Services Not specified Full Time jobs in Saint Paul