Regional Coordinator of Student Activities
The Regional Coordinator of Student Activities (ten-month position) assists with student organization recognition and registration process, maintaining compliance with university and campus regulations, budgeting and accounting procedures, membership recruitment, program planning and assessment, promotional efforts and other tasks.
Duties include and are not limited to:
- Cultivates partnerships and serves on committees with faculty, staff, and college administrators to support the planning and implementation of student events and activities hosted/funded by various departments
- Collects and analyzes data pertinent to Miami Regionals’ student activities programming
- Advises affiliated campus programming boards
- Plans, advertises, and implements campus wide student engagement programs such as Fall and Spring Welcome Weeks, Fall Fest, Get Involved Fair, etc.
- Facilitates and supervises student-led and student-planned activities at Hamilton and Middletown
- Conducts outreach to promote events/activities
- Creates and distributes a monthly calendar of events, publicizes events/activities via student email and social media (Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram, etc.)
- Hire, train, and manage Regional Office of Student Activities & Orientation student ambassadors; expands upon Student Organization Officer Training and Advisor Training Sessions
- Assists with Student Orientation Advising & Registration programs as needed
- May participate and provide support, activities or presentations to other college programs and events such as student orientations or alumni events
Required: Bachelor’s Degree; demonstrated experience with development and implementation of student leadership programs; proficient in use of Microsoft Office Suite. Position is not eligible for H-1B sponsorship.
Consideration may be given to candidates with experience with tools for developing promotional materials - Emma Marketing Software, Canva for Work, and Trello Project Management Software
Submit a cover letter and resume to http://jobs.miamioh.edu/cw/en-us/job/497090?lApplicationSubSourceID=. Inquiries about the position (no applicant materials) may be directed to Kelli Bray at firstname.lastname@example.org. Screening of applications will begin November 9, 2020 and continue until the position is filled.
Miami University, an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer, encourages applications from minorities, women, protected veterans and individuals with disabilities. Miami University prohibits harassment, discrimination and retaliation on the basis of age (40 years or older), color, disability, gender identity or expression, genetic information, military status, national origin (ancestry), pregnancy, race, religion, sex/gender, status as a parent or foster parent, sexual orientation, or protected veteran status in its application and admission processes, educational programs and activities, facilities, programs or employment practices. Requests for reasonable accommodations for disabilities related to employment should be directed to ADAFacultyStaff@MiamiOH.edu or 513-529-3560.
As part of the University’s commitment to maintaining a healthy and safe living, learning, and working environment, we encourage you to read Miami University’s Annual Security & Fire Safety Report at: http://www.MiamiOH.edu/campus-safety/annual-report/index.html, which contains information about campus safety, crime statistics, and our drug and alcohol abuse and prevention program designed to prevent the unlawful possession, use, and distribution of drugs and alcohol on campus and at university events and activities. This report also contains information on programs and policies designed to prevent and address sexual violence, domestic violence, dating violence, and stalking. Each year, email notification of this website is made to all faculty, staff, and enrolled students. Written notification is also provided to prospective students and employees. Hard copies of the Annual Security & Fire Safety Report may be obtained from the Miami University Police Department at (513) 529-2223. A criminal background check is required. All campuses are smoke- and tobacco-free.
More searches like this
- Administrative Administrative Not specified Full Time jobs in Fairfield
- Student Affairs Administrative Not specified Full Time jobs in Fairfield
- Admissions, Enrollment, Retention & Registrar Administrative Not specified Full Time jobs in Fairfield
- Student Activities & Services Administrative Not specified Full Time jobs in Fairfield