Assistant/Associate/Full Professor, Athletic Training - Kinesiology and Health Promotion
TROY UNIVERSITY is a comprehensive public institution serving more than 20,000 students worldwide at four campuses in Alabama, multiple sites throughout the United States, multiple international locations, and through an extensive online learning program.
Troy University is currently accepting applications for the following positions:
Assistant/Associate/Full Professor, Athletic Training – Kinesiology and Health Promotion:
The Assistant/Associate/Full Professor Athletic Training position, within the department of Kinesiology and Health Promotion, is a ten-month tenure-track faculty position. This position will require teaching, research or creative activity, and service. The program highly values individuals who are highly cooperative and want to work as a productive member of a team to educate students about athletic training and to work collaboratively on research endeavors.
- Doctorate degree in Athletic Training, Human Performance or related field from a regionally accredited university
- Immediate eligibility for Alabama state licensure
- ATC credential holder in good standing with BOC
- Familiarity with CAATE standards and Educational Competencies related to student fieldwork/clinical experiences
- Ability to work effectively with students, staff, and the community
- Teaching experience in teaching athletic training at the collegiate level
- Dynamic teacher and motivated scholar
Please visit our website at www.troyuniversityjobs.com for further details and information on how to apply.
Troy University is an EEO/AA employer.
More searches like this
- Faculty Positions Tenured/Tenured Track Not specified Full Time jobs in Troy
- Health & Medicine Tenured/Tenured Track Not specified Full Time jobs in Troy
- Kinesiology, Exercise Physiology & Physical Education Tenured/Tenured Track Not specified Full Time jobs in Troy
- Other Health & Medicine Tenured/Tenured Track Not specified Full Time jobs in Troy