Senior Research Coordinator
The senior research coordinator will manage the day to day activities of multiple research protocols which include screening, enrollment, and monitoring of research participants. Ensures accurate data collection, documentation, organization and safety of research participants. Coordinate and manage division IRB submissions and renewals.
- In the context of a pediatric neurosurgery practice at Texas Children's Hospital, the Senior Research Coordinator will Interview, screen and recruit patients for studies.
- Coordinate cases for weekly neurosurgical case conference, enter and maintain surgical complications database.
- Explain process and procedures to educate participant regarding the research study.
- Collect patient information. Process, document and enter information into a database.
- Collect, process, ship, and maintain paperwork for blood and/or biological specimens according to procedures outlined in study protocol.
- Maintain records and regulatory documents and records for research studies.
- Schedule research participant for tests and procedures, such as laboratory tests, x-rays, and other studies specific for the research protocol.
- Bachelor's degree in a Basic Science or related field. Four years of related experience may substitute for degree requirement.
- Five years of relevant experience.
- Master's degree in a related field.
- Requires excellent communication skills, both oral and written.
- Strong experience with computer spreadsheets and database management.
Baylor College of Medicine is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action/Equal Access Employer.
More searches like this
- Faculty Positions Not specified Full Time jobs in Houston
- Humanities Not specified Full Time jobs in Houston
- Women's & Gender Studies Not specified Full Time jobs in Houston
- Science, Technology & Mathematics Not specified Full Time jobs in Houston
- Other Science & Technology Not specified Full Time jobs in Houston