Director of Annual Giving (3779)
Director of Annual Giving (3779)
Working 12 months per year
Pocatello - Main
The Director of Annual Giving will provide strategic leadership for all aspects of Idaho State University’s annual giving program in preparation for a comprehensive capital campaign. Reporting to the Executive Director of Alumni Relations and Advancement Communications, the Director of Annual Giving will plan, implement, supervise and evaluate strategies to create a premiere prospect cultivation and solicitation program focused on producing sustainable growth in donor count and annual operational support for Idaho State University.
Responsible for overseeing the proper movement of donors through the donor pipeline from annual giving levels and cultivating donors to become major gift donors, the Director of Annual Giving will specifically focus on increasing alumni participation and broadening the base of support. Extensive collaboration with colleagues in University Advancement and throughout the University’s various units on fundraising, volunteer engagement, outreach and communications is key. Annual Giving is responsible for the cultivation and management of donors capable of giving up to a major gift level.
Direct reports will include an Assistant Director of Annual Giving and the Director of the Bengal Athletic Boosters.
- Directs and oversees all Annual Giving department activities in order to develop and achieve annual goals; including budgeting, planning and professional development.
- Leads and effectively deploys annual solicitations, creates new funding opportunities and extends the annual giving program to greater audiences.
- Leads strategy for annual fundraising efforts, efficient response, reporting, tracking, stewardship, accountability and quality control.
- Coordinates with campus partners to maximize giving opportunities and visibility.
- Partner with gift officers and the alumni relations team to coordinate strategies and develop the donor pipeline.
- Perform other duties as needed.
- Coordinate special projects/tasks and provide assistance as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, communications, public relations, English, political science or other related field.
- Three (3) years experience in fundraising, marketing, sales, business, public relations, corporate or foundation giving.
- Annual giving experience, superior data analysis and writing skills, competency with a donor database system like Raiser's Edge.
- Advanced degree.
Please submit the following documents with your
CV/Resume, Cover Letter and a list of three (3) professional references with contact information.
The position will remain open until filled, however, priority consideration will be given to applications received by November 20, 2020. Salary has been approved from $65,000 to $75,000 annually, commensurate with education and experience. Includes a competitive benefits package. Offers of employment may be conditional pending successful completion of a background investigation.
Idaho State University is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. We have an institution-wide commitment to inclusion and diversity and encourage all qualified individuals to apply. Veterans' preference. Upon request, reasonable accommodations in the application process will be provided to individuals with disabilities.
More searches like this
- Administrative Administrative $70,000 - $89,999 Full Time jobs in Pocatello
- Business & Administrative Affairs Administrative $70,000 - $89,999 Full Time jobs in Pocatello
- Business & Administrative Support Administrative $70,000 - $89,999 Full Time jobs in Pocatello
- Public Relations & Marketing (Campus) Administrative $70,000 - $89,999 Full Time jobs in Pocatello