Research Grant Administration Associate
Internal Title: Research Administration Associate
External Title: Research Grant Administration Associate
At the Lester and Sue Smith Breast Center at Baylor College of Medicine we study almost every aspect of breast health and disease and are focused entirely on strategies to prevent, diagnose and treat all breast cancer. We are a multidisciplinary center with an emphasis on translational research. The Center is committed to education and training of our students. Our primary goal is to advance our research mission and goals.
- Submits and monitors grant applications and works with Sponsored Programs Office.
- Maintains the daily, monthly, and quarterly research financial accounting activities and reports.
- Maintains PathCore billing in iLabs.
- Maintains up-to-date biosketches for assigned faculty.
- Completes quarterly effort reporting in ERS.
- Approves Concur submissions for assigned faculty.
- Assists in Center budget submission (BPC).
- Participates in monthly meetings with other research administrative associates and Administrator.
- Prepares grant and subcontract submissions internally (BRAIN) and externally (Sponsor sites).
- Contributes to the development and continuous improvement of the pre-award and post award grants management process.
- Reviews and analyzes current protocols, faculty-staff communication, and quality of the submission process.
- May make recommendations for process revisions and implement changes as appropriate.
- Review and approve grant applications, certifying summary data in the College's electronic Biomedical Research and Assurance Information Network (BRAIN) on behalf of the department.
- May contribute to the preparation of budgets for grant quarterly/biannual/annual reporting purposes.
- Prepares financial reports and track research mission financials for department leadership review for financial performance of grants and contracts.
- Ensures compliance with all guidelines.
- Prepares outgoing subcontracts and review incoming subcontracts.
- Bachelor's degree.
- Two years of relevant experience.
Baylor College of Medicine is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action/Equal Access Employer.
More searches like this
- Administrative Not specified Full Time jobs in Houston
- Academic Affairs Not specified Full Time jobs in Houston
- Research Administration Not specified Full Time jobs in Houston
- Business & Administrative Affairs Not specified Full Time jobs in Houston
- Grants & Contracts Not specified Full Time jobs in Houston