CHHS- Diversity Faculty Fellow
Working Title CHHS- Diversity Faculty Fellow Department College of Health and Human Services Full Time or Part Time? Full Time Position Number new Commitment to Inclusive Excellence
Northern Kentucky University embraces inclusiveness, equity, and global awareness in all dimensions of our work and seek excellence through diversity among our students, administrators, faculty, and staff. Application by members of diverse groups is encouraged.
We are an Equal Opportunity/Equal Access/Affirmative Action institution.
Purpose of Position
NKU seeks candidates who are committed to innovative teaching. We also seek to attract a culturally and academically diverse faculty who value working with a diverse student body. Faculty must be able to teach in academic programs within the College of Health and Human Services.
Primary Responsibilities Qualifications
Doctorate in a related field or ABD . Applicants must have passed all comprehensive examinations and be at the dissertation writing stage.
In order to successfully apply for this open position, attach the documents below, and submit your application online:
1. A cover letter
2. A philosophy statement on diversity, equity and inclusion
3. A curriculum vitae (showing experience/understanding of diversity issues in higher education)
4. If ABD, dissertation abstract and a timeline for completing the dissertation submitted as a single document as Other Document.
5. 3 letters of Recommendation
6. Diversity statement
7. Candidates must be in a discipline within the School of Social Work, School of Nursing, School of Allied Health or School of Kinesiology, Counseling and
Application/documents received by the review date will receive full consideration; however, the posting remains open and applications may be submitted until the position is filled.
Applicants must provide names and contact information for recommenders, one of whom must be the dissertation advisor if applicant is ‘All but Disseration’ ( ABD ) status. Our online hiring system will automatically generate solicitations for letters of recommendation using contact information provided.
Letters of recommendation should be submitted via the uniquely assigned link and per the instructions included in the solicitation letter automatically generated if/when the recommendations are required. Generic letters stored on a third party site will not be accepted. Letters should be addressed to:
NKU CHHS Diversity Faculty Fellowship Program College of Health and Human Services, Office of the Dean. 100 Nunn Drive, Highland Heights, KY 41099
Candidates for these positions must be members of underrepresented racial/ethnic groups as defined by the Kentucky Council for Post-Secondary Education URM definition. http://cpe.ky.gov/policies/diversity.html.
Any candidate who is offered this position will be required to undergo a pre-employment criminal background check as mandated by state law.
Minimum Education ABD Preferred Education Doctorate
Requisition Number 2020F493 Job Open Date 10/26/2020 Job Close Date Open Until Filled Yes Quick Link https://jobs.nku.edu/postings/9549 Supplemental Questions
Required fields are indicated with an asterisk (*).
- Cover Letter/Letter of Application
- Letter of Recommendation 1
- Letter of Recommendation 2
- Letter of Recommendation 3
- Diversity Statement
More searches like this
- Faculty Positions Not specified Full Time jobs in Newport
- Health & Medicine Not specified Full Time jobs in Newport
- Kinesiology, Exercise Physiology & Physical Education Not specified Full Time jobs in Newport
- Other Health & Medicine Not specified Full Time jobs in Newport
- Professional Fields Not specified Full Time jobs in Newport