Quality Assurance Manager_Flight Training
The Flight Training Department at our Daytona Beach campus is currently accepting application for the position of Quality Assurance (QA) Manager. Anticipated start date for this position is January 2021.
The QA Manager ensures continuous training success and compliance within the Flight Training Department. The QA Manager is responsible for all quality audit activities, data collection, and any quality projects the program is involved in.
The QA Manager is responsible for:
• Maintaining the audit system for flight instruction
• Conducting continuous training on the fundamentals of instruction, teaching techniques, and flight course instructional design
• Performing daily quality audits on the flight instructor core
• Supervising a team of quality auditors (known as Mentors)
• Developing and implementing strategies to increase overall department pass rate
• Tracking quality data on individual and overall instructor performance
• Developing intervention strategies for instructors with low pass rates
• Developing and maintaining instructional guides for each flight course
• Duties as an Airman Certification Representative (ACR)
• Providing feedback to the Flight Department Support Manager to assist with curriculum revisions
• Other duties as assigned
This position will also manage a team of PT quality assurance mentors and will select and oversee a team of flight instructors that will serve as part time auditors. These flight instructors will be designated as “Mentors” and will be assigned a limited number of flight students so that they will have adequate time to complete their auditing duties.
Bachelor's degree in an aviation related field required.
3-5 years' related experience.
FAA Certificated Flight Instructor/Instrument CFI, CFII, MEI or Gold Seal Flight Instructor Certificate, Airplane Single and Multiengine; Instrument Airplane. Minimum 750 hours Dual Flight Instruction Given.
In depth knowledge of federal aviation regulations, FAA practical test standards, flight instruction techniques, and industry practices. Additionally, technical expertise with Microsoft operating systems, Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Outlook/email, and Internet end-user applications is necessary.
Qualified to perform the duties of Airman Certification Representative (ACR) per FAA Order 8900.1.Volume 5 Airman Certification, preferred.
More searches like this
- Faculty Positions Not specified Full Time jobs in Daytona Beach
- Professional Fields Not specified Full Time jobs in Daytona Beach
- Other Professional Fields Not specified Full Time jobs in Daytona Beach
- Vocational & Technical Fields Not specified Full Time jobs in Daytona Beach
- Administrative Not specified Full Time jobs in Daytona Beach