Office Assistant/Front Desk Customer Service Rep.
Embry-Riddle is currently accepting applications for the position of Office Assistant in the Flight Data & Certification Department at our Daytona Beach Campus.
The Office Assistant supports the Flight Data & Certification office with scheduling and reception of student and employee needs.
The Office Assistant will be responsible for the following:
• Verification that required course completion documentation is available and ready in order to schedule appointments with the analysts.
• Perform Document check/Verification of student legal names and qualifications within ETA.
• Perform Data entry and processing of surveys and certifications. Processing/Filing of work orders, inventory, mail, etc.
• Provide daily customer service to flight instructors, staff, and students in support of their varied needs.
• Effectively utilize the IBPM Imaging system, ETA flight systems and various Excel and Access data bases to accurately record and disseminate information and reports.
• Other Duties as assigned
High School Diploma or GED.
High level of personal communication skills (particularly oral)
Strong computer skills
Detail and customer service oriented
Progressively responsible office experience
Strong organizational skills
Ability to work independently