Telehealth Clinic Facilitator
Job Code/Title 81204 - H - Sr Customer Service Rep GA 1 Position Number HU1151 Working Title Telehealth Clinic Facilitator Department Pediatrics Organizational Overview
At VCU, we Make it Real through learning, research, creativity, service and discovery — the hallmarks of the VCU experience. A premier, urban, public research university nationally recognized as one of the best employers for diversity, VCU is a great place to work. It’s a place of opportunity, where your success is supported and your career can thrive. VCU offers employees a generous leave package, career paths for advancement, competitive pay, and an opportunity to do mission-driven work.
Recruitment Pool All Applicants Anticipated Hiring Range $16-$18 per hr Campus MCV Campus Position Type Hourly Hours/Week Normal work days M-F Normal work hours Job Category Administrative/ Secretarial/ Clerical Does this position provide patient or clinical services to the VCU Health System? No Does this position require a pre-placement medical assessment? No Is any portion of this position grant-funded? Yes - Continuation of this position depends on funding of the grant. Sensitive Position No Resource Critical No Description of the Job
The current Pandemic of COVID 19 has changed the way patient health care is managed. Telehealth via Zoom is a platform that allows patients to be seen virtually. Within the Infectious Disease (ID) Clinic approximately 60% of patients will be utilizing this platform. Current staff manage in person and virtual patient visits. With 280 new HIV+ patients in the first 6 months of 2020, it is not manageable for staff to maintain both platforms for patient care full time. The position requested will provide assistance to manage and facilitate the telehealth platform. After orientation and training, the applicant for this position will be able to work remotely.
1) Develop and maintain a virtual clinic environment via Zoom within the ID Clinic.
a. Facilitate patient access to telehealth services.
b. Ensure smooth functioning of telehealth visits incorporating multidisciplinary collaboration.
c. Enhance quality care to HIV infected patients by utilizing and maximizing telehealth services including improving engagement of the multidisciplinary team to provide eligibility assistance, medical case management, adherence counseling, nutritional services and other activities within a single “clinic model” telehealth application.
2) The facilitator will:
a. Be responsible for completing a daily schedule and assigning virtual rooms for patients, medial and service providers.
b. Run the session and direct flow of each patient visit.
c. Keep medical and service providers informed.
d. Will use Microsoft Teams to communicate with all parties.
e. Will trouble shoot any barriers and assist in resolution.
3) With direction from the Ryan White Quality Specialist, the facilitator will collect and provide data for Quality Improvement / performance improvement and manage PDSA cycles to maximize effectiveness of this model.
4) With direction for the Ryan White Data Coordinator the facilitator will collect and report grant related date.
Preferred Qualifications Job Open Date 10/26/2020 Remove from posting on or before Open Until Filled Yes Special Instructions to Applicants Additional Information Quick Link https://www.vcujobs.com/postings/101362 Supplemental Questions
Required fields are indicated with an asterisk (*).
Optional & Required Documents
Required Documents Optional Documents
- Cover Letter/Letter of Application
More searches like this
- Faculty Positions Administrative Not specified Part Time jobs in Richmond
- Health & Medicine Administrative Not specified Part Time jobs in Richmond
- Pediatrics Administrative Not specified Part Time jobs in Richmond
- Administrative Administrative Not specified Part Time jobs in Richmond
- Business & Administrative Affairs Administrative Not specified Part Time jobs in Richmond