Job Summary: Responsible for acting as HVAC technical experts in their field performing semi-skilled and skilled work in the installation, troubleshooting, construction, maintenance and repair of facilities. Positions may serve as lead workers, assigning and reviewing work and providing direction and instruction in work methods; and may assist in the purchasing of supplies and equipment.
H.S. Diploma or equivalent and 4 years experience, or a combination of experience and education sufficient to successfully perform the essential duties of the job
Licensing Requirements: Valid Driver's License
Hiring Range: $41,365-$51,706
- Forklift certification/training
- Lockout-Tagout training
- OSHA 30 Training
- Refrigerant certification
Job Specific Task List:
- Performs semi-skilled and skilled work in assigned department operations and maintenance, which may include: repair, or HVAC maintenance. - (Essential)
- Monitors, tracks, and troubleshoots assigned systems and work orders to ensure progress, safety, and/or compliance with operational policies and procedures. - (Essential)
- Maintains and repairs assigned equipment as needed; performs ongoing maintenance checks to determine need and ensure operational safety. - (Essential)
- Responds to requests and travels to College campuses to perform maintenance. - (Essential)
- Records maintenance schedules, statistics, and activities as required on assigned computer systems and specified forms and documents. - (Essential)
- Performs outdoor maintenance including snow removal, salt spreading, and placement of sandbags when needed. - (Essential)
- Perform on call duties. - (Essential)
Job Type: Full Time 12 Month
About Us: www.hacc.edu
Our Purpose: Learning for all; learning for life.
Our Diversity Statement: As an institution of higher education, HACC recognizes its responsibility to maintain an environment that affirms the diversity of people and ideas.
HACC embraces, supports, and actively pursues a policy of inclusiveness that reflects and appreciates the diversity of the community it serves and the world in which we live.
The Board of Trustees and the President lead HACC’s commitment to open access to education, diversity, cultural sensitivity, and equal opportunity in employment. This commitment serves to promote a college-wide environment of collegiality, inclusiveness, respect, and cultural competence.
Our Core Values:
- We set high goals and achieve them.
- We consistently perform above our own and others’ expectations.
- We provide exceptional service to all.
- We challenge the status quo.
- We continually strive to develop new and creative approaches to the education and training needs of our communities.
- We promote respect, collegiality, diversity and empathy in all we say and do.
- We nurture awareness and cultural sensitivity to create a climate of trust.
- We create a learning environment that appreciates diversity.
- We respect the shared governance decision-making process.
- We behave in a manner consistent with our core values.
- We are honest, open and truthful in our statements and actions.
- We provide the most accurate information available in all communication.
Advertised: Oct 23, 2020 Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: Nov 12, 2020 Eastern Standard Time
More searches like this
- Faculty Positions Not specified Full Time jobs in Harrisburg
- Professional Fields Not specified Full Time jobs in Harrisburg
- Vocational & Technical Fields Not specified Full Time jobs in Harrisburg
- Administrative Not specified Full Time jobs in Harrisburg
- Business & Administrative Affairs Not specified Full Time jobs in Harrisburg