Research Coordinator III - OneFlorida Clinical Research Consortium
Research Coordinator III
The OneFlorida Clinical Research Consortium in the Department of Health Outcomes and Biomedical Informatics is seeking an enthusiastic and qualified individual to fill the Research Programs Services Coordinator III position. This position will work with faculty to develop, implement, and coordinate projects in translational and implementation science and in developing Real World Evidence (RWE) research projects aimed at improving health care quality and outcomes for vulnerable populations. Candidates can expect to utilize different databases with the following information: linked health care claims, electronic health record, tumor registry, vital statistics, and census data for cohort discovery, study feasibility determination, and to augment primary data collection activities. This position requires knowledge of current translational and clinical research best practices, experience in compliance with human subject IRB practices, and subject recruitment activities. The ideal candidate will possess superb writing and interpersonal skills. Strong communication skills, the ability to work independently, and high motivation to deliver quality work products are a must.
- Develop project/work plan. Monitor progress, identify and resolve barriers to progress, and work with project leadership to make any necessary adjustments to scope, timeline, and/or budget. Communicate with faculty and staff, sponsors, community partners, and other external constituencies as needed. Coordinating data collection activities including conducting interviews; coordinating survey printing, online survey creation, and distribution; creating and maintaining project timelines; facilitating participating site intervention activities and maintaining contact with sites; recruiting research participants; and coordinating with EHR and IT development staff. Assist in working with and monitoring the progress of work conducted by external vendors and subcontractors, including working with vendors and the department fiscal and grants team to arrange contracts to ensure that paperwork is properly completed and filed.
- Assists with preparation of reports, manuscripts, and grant proposals including performing literature searches, creating cohesive literature summaries, creating figures, formatting references, creating budget justifications, and formatting biosketches.
- Maintaining project compliance with regulations including creating and renewing IRB protocols, serving as custodian for human subjects payments, creating data use agreements, and managing budgets;
- Supervision of students and staff, ensuring that daily tasks are completed and project timelines are communicated across the team and met.
- Other duties as assigned, these can include coordination of travel arrangements and documentation; initiation and tracking of purchase requisitions; initiation of job postings and administrative conduct of search proceedings; maintenance text of websites and other information repositories, in strict conformance to team standards.
$63,000 – $70,000
Pay Range Based on Market:
Lower reference point: $44,700 Midpoint: $58,100 Upper Reference point: $71,500
Bachelor's degree in an appropriate area and three years of relevant experience; or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Master's degree in Social/Behavioral Sciences, Public Health, Epidemiology, Health Services Research, or related fields.
- Experience in health outcomes/health services research and data management.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Attention to detail, particularly with regard to data accuracy and integrity.
- Experience performing qualitative data analysis.
- Strong computer skills (MS Office, including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint).
- Good working knowledge of data analysis software (e.g., SAS, SPSS or STATA).
- Ability to interpret basic statistical results.
In order to be considered, you must upload your cover letter and resume.
This is a time-limited position.
Application must be submitted by 11:55 p.m. (ET) of the posting end date.
Health Assessment Required: No