Application Developer Analyst II
Classification Title: Application Developer Analyst II Job Description:
UF Information Technology (UFIT) is currently seeking a junior level developer to join Enterprise Systems- Master Data Management (MDM) team, a unit within UFIT.
Employment with UFIT provides an excellent opportunity to work with other employees dedicated and focused on understanding and interpreting the technological needs of the University of Florida’s innovative and inspirational community.
The Enterprise Systems MDM team is focused on developing business and technical processes to define and vend institutional master data. This includes, but is not limited to, the domains of PERSON, PLACE, and PRODUCT data. Team members work closely with fellow developers, Business Analysts, and the Integrations team in a collaborative dynamic.
About UF Information Technology
The UF Information Technology division is comprised of seven departments reporting to the Vice President & Chief Information Officer. The departments reporting directly to the VP & CIO are: Academic Technology, Research Computing, Infrastructure & Communications Technology, Enterprise Systems, Information Security Office, and the UFIT Business Center. With established governance advisory committees and a set of well-defined, transparent processes aiding decision-making, UFIT strives to provide exceptional IT services in support of UF’s mission. For more information about UFIT and its goals and governance, visit: http://www.it.ufl.edu/vp-cio-office/strategic-plan/ .
Learn more about UFIT at https://it.ufl.edu/ and @GoGatorsUFIT.
About the University of Florida
UF is one of the nation’s top universities and a dynamic and rewarding place to work. The University seeks to recruit and retain a diverse workforce as a reflection of its commitment to serve a diverse global community. Plus, UF is located in Gainesville, one of Florida’s most livable cities. Known for its natural attractions (wetlands, forests, springs, wildlife) and cultural offerings (music, theater, visual arts, and historic districts), the area also is gaining a reputation as a thriving hub for high-tech start-ups, as well as invention and research collaborations. We are excited about what’s happening here and know you will want to be a part of it.
Diversity and inclusivity make our institution and our community better. We value the fresh ideas and unique perspectives a diverse group of people provides. Achieving a top-5 public university ranking means we make it a priority to employ and work with people from many backgrounds, cultures, abilities, and ethnicities to discover new ways to leverage technology for teaching and learning, research, and the business needs of a comprehensive land-grant institution.
$68,000 - $74,000; commensurate based on education and experience. In addition, the University of Florida offers a very competitive benefits package.
Associate’s degree and two years of relevant experience; or a high school diploma or equivalent and four years of relevant experience.
Appropriate college coursework or vocational/technical training may substitute at an equivalent rate for the required experience but does not negate the minimum degree requirement(s).
The ideal candidate will be a self-motivated, ambitious Developer Analyst who possesses the following:
- Working experience in developing enterprise level java programs using J2EE technologies like EJB, Web Services, XML, SOAP, JSON, REST etc.
- Web application development experience using JSP, Servlets, and MVC frameworks like Spring.
- Working experience in Oracle database and writing SQL’s for data retrieval and manipulation.
- Experience in IBM WebSphere application server to deploy code and manage configurations.
- Working experience in Eclipse IDE and Service Oriented Architecture (SOA).
- Experience in defect remedial process and developing good unit test case for code changes.
- Creation of test data, test cases covering full functional scope, execution and documentation of test results.
- Experience in data analysis and profiling, good knowledge on UNIX scripting is a plus.
- Functional understanding and experience in Master Data Management (MDM), ETL and Data ware housing is a plus.
Applicants are requested to submit with their application:
- Cover Letter
- Resume and/or CV
- Professional References (Minimum of 3)
Application must be submitted by 11:55 p.m. of the posting end date.
Health Assessment Required: No
More searches like this
- Administrative Not specified Full Time jobs in Flamingo Lodge
- Business & Administrative Affairs Not specified Full Time jobs in Flamingo Lodge
- Computer Services & Information Technology Not specified Full Time jobs in Flamingo Lodge
- Technology Administration/Other Not specified Full Time jobs in Flamingo Lodge
- Chief Technology & Information Officers Not specified Full Time jobs in Flamingo Lodge