Director, Student Success
Lincoln Land Community College is currently accepting applications for the position of Director, Student Success. This position is responsible for planning, developing, implementing and evaluating a comprehensive success coaching and counseling system for all students at LLCC and working with campus and community stakeholders to advance the Office of Student Success.
- Develop, implement and assess a comprehensive assigned success coaching program for all students.
- Coordinate counseling and social service support options for students by developing partnerships with community agencies through linkage agreements and other means.
- Hire, train, supervise, and evaluate Student Success staff members.
- Develop, implement, coordinate and assess an Early Alert program.
- Implement, coordinate and assess a new student orientation program.
- Train and guide Outreach Center Directors and Coordinators to ensure consistent success coaching across the district.
- Collaborate with other staff members in Student Services and Academic Services to develop college-wide programs which promote student success.
- Adopt, implement and assess technology solutions that expand support/resources to students.
- Work with campus stakeholders to ensure the Office of Student Success has current information to effectively serve students.
- Create and maintain cooperative relationships with community mental health, social service and professional organizations.
- Conduct Student Success workshops and trainings for students, faculty, staff and community members.
- Collaborate with the AVP, Student Success on fiscal and strategic planning and manage budgets to ensure success of initiatives.
- Serve as a Success Coach on an as needed basis such as peak times.
- Represent LLCC in appropriate professional organizations, trainings, conferences and on college committees.
- Develop and approve marketing materials and website.
Minimum requirements for this position include:
- Master’s degree in student personnel, higher education administration, counseling, human development, or related area.
- Three or more years of progressively responsible experience in Student Success, Advising, or a related Student Services department.
- Three or more years of experience in a supervisory role.
- Ability to research information for problem-solving.
- Ability to work independently and use professional judgment to make decisions.
- Ability to work with diverse populations and varying educational levels.
- Ability to collaborate with appropriate stakeholders and solve complex issues.
- Detail orientation, good leadership skills, conflict resolution skills, strong analytical skills, excellent verbal and written communication skills, multi-tasking capabilities, and good time management skills.
- Ability to leverage technology to support goals and initiatives.
- Ability to work with and maintain strict adherence to confidentiality standards.
Salary for this position will be commensurate with education and experience but will be no less than $60,255 per year with an excellent benefit package. The full position description, qualifications and application can be accessed at www.llcc.edu/hr. This position will be open until filled; however, for guaranteed consideration, applications must be received on or before November 15, 2020.
More searches like this
- Administrative Administrative Commensurate with Experience Full Time jobs in Springfield
- Student Affairs Administrative Commensurate with Experience Full Time jobs in Springfield
- Academic Advising & Academic Support Services Administrative Commensurate with Experience Full Time jobs in Springfield
- Counseling Administrative Commensurate with Experience Full Time jobs in Springfield