Executive Director of Enrollment Services
Executive Director of Enrollment Services
Executive Director (ED) will possess a profound understanding of today's competitive enrollment environment and knowledge of emerging trends and promising practices in recruitment, admissions, integrated and digital marketing, financial aid, and retention, with a particularly comprehensive understanding of market trends and prospect development best practices for traditional aged, online, and adult (non-traditional) recruitment. The ED will demonstrate an entrepreneurial mind-set to lead the creation and implementation of innovative and digital marketing strategies with agility, including experience in creating and managing key performance indicators for marketing strategies to evaluate effectiveness and return on investment.
As a member of the EMSA leadership team, the position will provide vision, leadership and strategic direction for enrollment services at Rockland Community College; and for ensuring the delivery of effective and quality services to students in the following areas: Placement and testing, pre-collegiate and dual enrollment programs, enrollment marketing and outreach, admissions and recruitment. The ED will assist with the planning, organization, and coordination of accountability activities, such as data compilation, storage, retrieval, and analysis. The ED will participate in personnel management systems, including recruitment, selection, retention and separation of personnel.
The Executive Director will develop and implement enrollment and onboarding strategies to advance access, learning, engagement, retention, and completion. Participate in personnel management systems, including recruitment, selection, retention and separation of personnel. The position will provide leadership in designing enrollment strategies and is expected to make sophisticated use of high-quality, data-driven, evidence-based enrollment decisions by utilizing best practices and innovation. The position will inspire others on campus to work collaboratively in achieving the College’s vision, mission, and values in the pursuit of excellence.
Duties and Responsibilities:
Supervision and Evaluation
- Hire, supervise, and evaluate performance of administrators, staff, and student-workers. Recommend transfer, promotion, demotion, and as well as corrective action for administrators and staff.
- Ensure that staff are appropriately trained and prepared to provide students with accurate and appropriate information regarding the College's programs, admissions, testing and placement as well as the value of programs of study at RCC.
Leadership and Policy Development
- Assist in the site budget planning and expenditure control process
- Demonstrated credibility to work well under pressure and to consistently meet deadlines while maintaining a high attention for details.
- Recommend enrollment projections for the College and identify recruitment targets that relate to the College’s revenue source.
- Exemplary communication and interpersonal skills and the ability to work with diverse populations.
- Demonstrate professionalism, positive working relationships, quality customer service, and the ability to make decisions and solve problems.
- Maintain confidentiality, positive communication, accurate records, and an organized, safe working environment. Exhibit flexibility, willingness to learn, ability to adapt to change and maintain current technology skills.
EMSA Services and Initiatives
- Provide both broad oversight as well as a hands-on management style, including a working knowledge of current best-practices in student recruitment, data-driven admissions forecasting, testing, dual enrollment programs and CRM expertise.
- Recommend policies and procedures to the VPEMSA as it relates to programming, services, resources allocations and staffing allocation to support student access, persistence and completion.
- Ensures that current and prospective students receive accurate and appropriate information regarding the college's policies and procedures.
- Develop, implement, promote, and maintain programs to increase traditional and nontraditional student recruitment and matriculation.
- Tracking and reporting on trends in new student recruitment/enrollment/applications in order to guide strategy.
- Overseeing development and implementation of strategies for recruiting in online, print, and social media environments.
- Compiling reports on recruitment history and yearly achievements.
- Participate in recruiting, enrollment, and retention events.
- Maintain, analyze, and interpret data to identify opportunities and develop strategies to advance academic achievement and student success. Use data to assess the effectiveness of support services, and develop department and personnel goals that align with the College’s strategic goals.
Compliance and Regulations
- Administer grants, including monitoring compliance, reporting and ensuring completion of objectives and goals.
- Ensure that testing integrity is maintained in the Placement Center and that policies and procedures are aligned with examination requirements.
- Coordinate with EMSA leadership to develop new student onboarding; and support at-risk students by connecting them with campus and community services.
- Collaborate with education, public service, health, business, and industry partners to enhance opportunities for collaboration on initiatives related to recruitment of new students.
- Serve on committees and collaborate with education institutions and professional organizations for development and to share best practices.
- Serves on College committees and workgroups.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Master’s degree required.
- Five (5) to seven (7) years of experience in recruitment, admissions or community outreach.
- Experience in planning, coordination and on-going improvement of enrollment services and onboarding.
- Demonstrated ability to establish and maintain collaborative and effective working relationships with students, faculty, staff, administration, governing boards, and external agencies.
- Demonstrated leadership in educational or student affairs operations, including budget development and implementation.
- Able to effectively conduct presentations and workshops tailored to diverse audiences.
- Community College experience
- Bilingual (Spanish or Creole/English)
- Earned Doctorate
Starting Salary: Commensurate with experience
Include three (3) professional references (including names, phone numbers and e-mail addresses). References will not be contacted without prior permission of the candidate.
Employment at the College may be subject to the favorable result of a background investigation. Official transcripts will be required upon employment. Foreign transcripts which are not accompanied by an evaluation from an approved agency may not be reviewed. Applicants may contact NACES (National Association of Credential Evaluating Service) at www.naces.org to obtain a list of members providing this service. Any expenses incurred for this service must be borne by the applicant. Foreign transcript translations by applicant or educational institution are not acceptable.
Application Deadline: Until filled
Rockland Community College is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer and strongly encourages applications from women, people of color, veterans and individuals with disabilities. Our mission demonstrates a strong public commitment to a diverse and inclusive campus community.
More searches like this
- Administrative Executive Commensurate with Experience Full Time jobs in Airmont
- Student Affairs Executive Commensurate with Experience Full Time jobs in Airmont
- Admissions, Enrollment, Retention & Registrar Executive Commensurate with Experience Full Time jobs in Airmont
- Executive Executive Commensurate with Experience Full Time jobs in Airmont
- Executive Directors Executive Commensurate with Experience Full Time jobs in Airmont