Employee Health Services Administrative Assistant
Job Code/Title 81192 - H - Administrative Assistant GA 2 Position Number HU1147 Working Title Employee Health Services Administrative Assistant Department Employee Health Organizational Overview
At VCU, we Make it Real through learning, research, creativity, service and discovery — the hallmarks of the VCU experience. A premier, urban, public research university nationally recognized as one of the best employers for diversity, VCU is a great place to work. It’s a place of opportunity, where your success is supported and your career can thrive. VCU offers employees a generous leave package, career paths for advancement, competitive pay, and an opportunity to do mission-driven work.
Recruitment Pool All Applicants Anticipated Hiring Range $14 - $16/hour Campus MCV Campus Position Type Hourly Hours/Week 25-29 hours Normal work days Monday-Sunday Normal work hours Variable Job Category Administrative/ Secretarial/ Clerical Does this position provide patient or clinical services to the VCU Health System? No Does this position require a pre-placement medical assessment? No Is any portion of this position grant-funded? No Sensitive Position No Resource Critical No Description of the Job
Employee Health Services has an exciting and important opportunity for an hourly Administrative Assistant.
This position will provide an essential support function in the Employee Health Services 804- MYCOVID hotline call center. It will be responsible for ensuring effective and timely communication to managers and key university partners as a result of calls into the COVID notification hotline. It will provide other administrative support to Employee Health Services, as needed.
• Excellent customer service, written communication, and phone skills.
• Demonstrated experience using Microsoft Office and Google suite of tools, particularly Gmail, Google forms, Google sheets, and Excel.
• Ability to appropriately prioritize tasks, work simultaneously on multiple assignments, and meet deadlines.
• Must have excellent organizational skills and promote a culture of excellence, efficiency and commitment to helping colleagues.
• Must have analytical and investigative skills necessary to adapt prescribed office procedures to unique situations.
• Demonstrated experience working in and fostering a diverse faculty, staff and student environment or commitment to do so as a staff member at VCU .
• Organizational familiarity with VCU and VCU Health System.
• Familiarity with clinical terminology
Job Open Date 10/22/2020 Remove from posting on or before 11/05/2020 Open Until Filled No Special Instructions to Applicants Additional Information Quick Link http://www.vcujobs.com/postings/101316 Supplemental Questions
Required fields are indicated with an asterisk (*).
- * Do you have experience with Microsoft Office and the Google
suite of tools, specifically Gmail, Google forms, Google sheets,
- Cover Letter/Letter of Application
- Other Document
More searches like this
- Administrative Administrative Not specified Part Time jobs in Richmond
- Academic Affairs Administrative Not specified Part Time jobs in Richmond
- Academic Administration Administrative Not specified Part Time jobs in Richmond
- Business & Administrative Affairs Administrative Not specified Part Time jobs in Richmond
- Business & Administrative Support Administrative Not specified Part Time jobs in Richmond