Finance Adjunct - Jabs School of Business
Position Title Finance Adjunct - Jabs School of Business Position Summary
The Jabs School of Business at California Baptist University invites applications for an adjunct faculty position in finance.
The successful candidate will have a minimum regionally accredited Master’s degree (Ph.D. preferred) in Finance with at least five years of experience in some respective managerial role. Qualified applicants will become part of an adjunct pool and contacted when a need emerges.
The appointment includes teaching undergraduate/graduate courses in finance such as Business Finance, Financial Analysis and Forecasting, Commercial Banking, as well as other related finance courses.
State and Federal law permit California Baptist University to discriminate on the basis of religion in order to fulfill its purpose. The University does not discriminate contrary to either State or Federal law.
Quick Link to Posting http://jobs.calbaptist.edu/postings/6138 Supplemental Questions
Required fields are indicated with an asterisk (*).
- * Are you a Christian?
- * Do you attend church regularly?
- If no, please explain (required):
(Open Ended Question)
- * Are you both familiar with and not in conflict with the
fundamental doctrines and practices of the California Southern
Baptist Convention as stated in the Baptist Faith and Message dated
June 14, 2000? (Please see above link for more information)
- Yes (I am familiar and not in conflict)
- No (I am in conflict or not familiar)
- Christian Experience Essay
- Curriculum Vitae
- Cover Letter
- Letter of Reference 1
- Letter of Reference 2
- Letter of Reference 3
- Unofficial Transcript
More searches like this
- Faculty Positions Adjunct Not specified Full Time jobs in Riverside
- Business & Management Adjunct Not specified Full Time jobs in Riverside
- Accounting & Finance Adjunct Not specified Full Time jobs in Riverside
- Business Administration Adjunct Not specified Full Time jobs in Riverside
- Economics Adjunct Not specified Full Time jobs in Riverside