Laboratory Technician I
This is a part-time position working 10 hours per week. Lab Tech will assist physician on neonatal nutrician-related reserach and projects, including data collection in multiple spreadsheets using information from electronic medical records. Lab Tech will also assist in performing milk analysis using hospital analyzer for research studies under PI. Work will be primarily in an office environment. Will also include working in/around the Neonatal Intensive Care Unit (NICU) and helping to recruit patients and families for various neonatal nutrition studies. Must be able to work in a team with physicians, dietitians, and research coordinators. Excellent communication skills, attention to detail, reliability, and commitment to protect patient privacy required.
- Assist physician on neonatal nutrition related research and projects.
- Data collection in multiple spreadsheets using information from electronic medical records.
- Perform milk analysis using hospital analyzer for research studies
- High School diploma or GED.
- One year of relevant experience.
Baylor College of Medicine is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action/Equal Access Employer.