Research Coordinator II
This position will be responsible for the overall conduct of H-45203, a randomized trial evaluating the outcomes of different therapist contact models for anxiety in youth with ASD. They will recruit 180 parent-child dyads as participants through community recruitment, advocacy organizations, and patient registries. The RC-II will screen and consent the participants, provide access to the treatment material, manage patient flow, participant reimbursements, and study records. All study activities will be conducted remotely using videoconferencing, online surveys, telephone, and email contact. They will be the primary point of contact for all H-45203 study participants and explain process and procedures to educate patients.
- May collect, process, ship, and maintain paperwork for blood and/or biological specimens according to procedures outlined in study protocol.
- Employees may be required to receive on the job training of phlebotomy and EKGs/ECGs prior to performing on study participants.
- Maintains records and regulatory documents and records for research studies.
- Schedules research participant for tests and procedures such as laboratory tests, x-rays, and other studies specific for the research protocol.
- Will participate in quality assurance training for study interviews and training in qualitative research procedures.
- Help train RC-Is on established research procedures within the lab.
- Retrieves and submits test results to appropriate party.
- May correspond with patient throughout study.
- Orders supplies and equipment.
- Bachelor's degree in a related field. Four years of related experience may substitute for degree requirement.
- One year of relevant experience.
Baylor College of Medicine is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action/Equal Access Employer.
More searches like this
- Faculty Positions Not specified Full Time jobs in Houston
- Health & Medicine Not specified Full Time jobs in Houston
- Other Health & Medicine Not specified Full Time jobs in Houston
- Science, Technology & Mathematics Not specified Full Time jobs in Houston
- Other Science & Technology Not specified Full Time jobs in Houston