Campus Services Coordinator
Vacancy Number: S-00658 Position Title: Campus Services Coordinator Classification Title: Department: Campus Services Employment Type: Full-Time Duties and Responsibilities:
The overall responsibility of the Campus Services Coordinator is to provide the university community with safe, reliable transportation, access control and other essential department services to include;
• Plan, organize and implement the scheduling and operation of all university owned vehicles.
• Coordinate preventative maintenance schedules to ensure vehicle compliance with all federal, state and local laws and regulations. This includes but not limited to, licensing, inspections, registrations and insurance.
• Coordinate all athletic trips
• Coordinate, monitor and track participation in university required defensive driving course for all drivers of university vehicles.
• Plan organize and coordinate the university key management and access control process
• Coordinate, monitor and maintain the University Key integrity program
• Work closely with the maintenance, custodial, project management and auxiliary teams to deliver a consistent service throughout Campus Services
• Provide support to student, faculty and staff for all function areas
• Schedule, recruit, maintain appropriate PT staff needed to facilitate the above functions
• Provide reporting on all functional areas
• Perform other related duties as assigned
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
Knowledge of general office equipment
Knowledge of word processing and spreadsheet software
Basic mechanical knowledge of vehicles
Ability to use PC
Ability to communicate effectively and
Ability to demonstrate good interpersonal skills with students, faculty, staff and community
Ability to obtain a Commercial Class B CDL with a Passenger Endorsement within 3 months of hire if not already in possession of one.
Bachelor’s degree (Business Management Degree preferred) and two (2) years of related experience is required.
A Commercial Driver’s License ( CDL ) is preferred.
Job Open Date: 10/21/2020 This posting will remain open until closed: Yes Job Close Date: Salary Band: Special Instructions to Applicants:
Auburn University at Montgomery reserves the right once interviewing has begun to stop accepting applications.
Auburn University at Montgomery is an equal opportunity employer committed to excellence through diversity; therefore, we encourage applications from historically underrepresented groups, veterans, and individuals with disabilities.
About the University/College
Located in Alabama’s vibrant state capital, Auburn University at Montgomery is a fast-growing university on the rise. Don’t just take our word for it: The Princeton Review rates us as one of the best colleges in the Southeast, while U.S. News & World Report recently ranked us No. 22 among regional universities in the South for the quality of undergraduate teaching and 38th among all public institutions in the region.
Auburn University at Montgomery is an equal opportunity employer committed to excellence through diversity; therefore, we encourage applications from historically underrepresented groups, veterans, and individuals with disabilities. Additionally, the safety and security of our campus community is a top priority. All employees at AUM are considered to be Responsible Employees and have the duty to immediately report information that has the potential to adversely impact safety or wellness on our campus.
Quick Link http://www.jobs.aum.edu/postings/4445 Position Profile Link Applicant Documents
- Cover Letter
- Professional Reference Sheet
Required fields are indicated with an asterisk (*).
More searches like this
- Administrative Not specified Full Time jobs in Montgomery
- Business & Administrative Affairs Not specified Full Time jobs in Montgomery
- Business & Administrative Support Not specified Full Time jobs in Montgomery
- Facilities Management & Physical Plant Not specified Full Time jobs in Montgomery
- Auxiliary Services Not specified Full Time jobs in Montgomery