Institute of Technology
seeks applications for Certified Nurse
Aide Clinical Lab Assistants. This is a part-time benefit
- Two years of verifiable full-time experience in clinical
practice as a registered nurse or licensed practical nurse.
- An unencumbered Kansas nursing license.
- A registered nurse with a minimum of an Associate degree in
- An instructor number for CNA/CMA courses or the ability to
obtain an instructor’s number from the Kansas Department of Aging
and Disability Services (KDADS).
- Bachelor’s degree in nursing with long-term care
- Teaching experience at the post-secondary level.
- Approved HHA instructor number from KDADS.
- Work closely with the C.N.A. class instructor regarding
clinical rotations and skill lab check-offs.
- Prepare for and attend all designated clinical sessions.
- Enforce policies for safety and use of personal protective
equipment for all individuals in the clinical/lab environment.
- Evaluate student work and provide feedback to students.
- Act in a manner that promotes collegial relationships and shows
respect for students, staff, and colleagues.
- Maintain and/or advance training in industry-recognized
- Stay abreast of innovations and developments in the
- Adhere to University policies and perform additional
job-related duties as assigned or as appropriate.
Application review begins immediately and will continue until the
position is filled. To apply submit a letter of interest, resume,
copies of transcripts, copies of current credentials, and the names
and contact information of three professional references to
firstname.lastname@example.org . Please use “C.N.A. Clinical Lab
Assistants” in the subject line. The successful candidate will be
required to submit to a background check prior to hire. Official
transcripts are required once hired.
Washburn is dedicated to providing a student-centered and teaching
focused academic environment and a curriculum that engages the
diversity of human experience across the globe. We seek candidates
who are committed to Washburn's efforts to create a climate that
fosters the growth and development of a diverse student body, and
we encourage applications from members of groups that have been
historically underrepresented in higher education. Application
materials should clearly articulate how the candidate will
contribute to the University's commitment to diversity and
inclusion through their teaching, research, and/or service.
Washburn University is an EOE. Washburn University provides equal
access to and opportunity in its programs, facilities, and
employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, national
origin, ancestry, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender
identity, genetic information, veteran status, or marital or