This posting is for two medical assisting
classes preparing students to become medical assistants. Both
classes can be co-taught.
1. Part-time evening program teaching M-Th from 5:30 p.m. to 9:30
p.m. PT Course will run approximately 7 months.
2. Daytime course M-Th that will run from 8:30 a.m. - 4 p.m. and
will run approximately 5 months.
Instructors needed in Lancaster and York.
5 years of medical assistant experience or an equivalent
combination of education and experience.
Required to be compliant with PA
Child Protective Service Laws. For additional information, please
The Equipment You'll Need:
It is HACC’s expectation that candidates selected for this role
will provide their own technology equipment while working
Your own computer (Windows, Linux, or Macintosh desktop or laptop)
with current web browser installed (Firefox, Edge, Safari, Chrome)
Access to broadband internet connection at all times during
employment (DSL, 4G/LTE, FIOS, Satellite, or Cable/Xfinity/Comcast
Equipment/technology which enables you to communicate synchronously
during meetings and other events, such as USB Headset, speaker and
microphone, captioning services, adaptive technology, assistive
If you are not able to meet the equipment requirements listed above
and are selected for the role, you can request a special
accommodation. Our ability to grant your request will be based on
documented need and inventory availability.
1-year teaching experience
Possess a nationally-recognized medical assistant
Part-Time (less than 1,000 hours)
If part time, hours per week:
5:30 PM - 9:30 PM
About Us: www.hacc.edu
Learning for all; learning for life.
Our Diversity Statement:
As an institution of higher
education, HACC recognizes its responsibility to maintain an
environment that affirms the diversity of people and ideas.
HACC embraces, supports, and actively pursues a policy of
inclusiveness that reflects and appreciates the diversity of the
community it serves and the world in which we live.
The Board of Trustees and the President lead HACC’s commitment to
open access to education, diversity, cultural sensitivity, and
equal opportunity in employment. This commitment serves to promote
a college-wide environment of collegiality, inclusiveness, respect,
and cultural competence.
Our Core Values:
- We set high goals and achieve them.
- We consistently perform above our own and others’
- We provide exceptional service to all.
- We challenge the status quo.
- We continually strive to develop new and creative approaches to
the education and training needs of our communities.
- We promote respect, collegiality, diversity and empathy in all
we say and do.
- We nurture awareness and cultural sensitivity to create a
climate of trust.
- We create a learning environment that appreciates
- We respect the shared governance decision-making process.
- We behave in a manner consistent with our core values.
- We are honest, open and truthful in our statements and
- We provide the most accurate information available in all
Oct 08, 2021 Eastern Daylight Time